Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread (342 Views)

A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Msnazzy: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2021
between nigeria,ghana and cameroon which one is my prefarable in terms of facilities, security, developement, good governance, and justice let here your oppinion
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Coldshisha: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria... Nigeria is a country of many Ethnic Nationality..... Many Nations within Nigeria
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Msnazzy: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:
Nigeria... Nigeria is a country of many Ethnic Nationality..... Many Nations within Nigeria
you choose nigeria because of it has many ethnic group?
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Coldshisha: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Msnazzy:
you choose nigeria because of it has many ethnic group?

Yes ... Nigeria feels as if you are living in many countries,
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Msnazzy: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:

Yes ... Nigeria feels as if you are living in many countries,
with all the crisis in it right?
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Msnazzy: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
i prefare ghana to u.a.r
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Coldshisha: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Msnazzy:
with all the crisis in it right?

That's the point, go to Asokoro, Banana Island, Bodija, oluyole, kolapo ishola Akobo Ibadan and you won't even know Sambisa forest in NorthEast is suffering crisis... So much fun with cool ambience
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Msnazzy: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:

That's the point, go to Asokoro, Banana Island, Bodija, oluyole, kolapo ishola Akobo Ibadan and you won't even know Sambisa forest in NorthEast is suffering crisis... So much fun with cool ambience
there is fun i know but dont you think of the poor who cant make it to where there is no crisis? generally if i can leave this country i will forget the road that even lead to nigeria
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Coldshisha: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Msnazzy:
there is fun i know but dont you think of the poor who cant make it to where there is no crisis? generally if i can leave this country i will forget the road that even lead to nigeria

Lol

I have been to atleast 5 countries... And I can sweat to God that the experience here in Nigeria is not as bad as people make it

To be poor in some metropolitan city means death, prostitution, drug dealing and other vices to pay huge bills, but in Nigeria everyone hustle and things are cheaper
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by Msnazzy: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol

I have been to atleast 5 countries... And I can sweat to God that the experience here in Nigeria is not as bad as people make it

To be poor in some metropolitan city means death, prostitution, drug dealing and other vices to pay huge bills, but in Nigeria everyone hustle and things are cheaper
but the government are just trying to make things worst and the biafrans also
Re: Between Nigeria,ghana And Cameroon Which One Do You Prefare...a Thread by armyofone(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
None - all countries of the blind where one eye man is a leader.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Never Too Late To Start And Make A Brand New End / Eat Dark Chocolate Every Day For 1 Month And Watch What Happens To Your Body / Any Isoko, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Akwaibom Or Bini Girl Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.