Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,339 members, 7,974,430 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:22 AM

Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS (6607 Views)

Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala / Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States / ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by ivolt: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
hmmn
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Jlow2: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Waiting for kyari to do same in the north since 2015, abi northern Nigeria no lyk peace
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Biko let there be negotiation for amnesty.
This guys should understand that their service is to Igboland not to any individual or group.
My allegiance as an Igboman is to the ohaneze youth wing,but the moment the ohaneze youth group as a sect becomes a problem to Igbo I will have no choice than to back out immediately.

IMO state have never been or seen this sort of violence since the end of the War,it all started when one man created a milltant sect,with the dilutional intentions of making it the regional security outfit.

1 Like

Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Masturbator2020: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
And lastly
We have not heard about Fulani camp dislodged despite their killings. Make una fear God o

1 Like

Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I love this.

Some people love destruction. Whether that is sane behaviour is a topic for another day.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Noshitboi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
I dont believe.

1 Like

Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by iampeterben(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nice one from the Police team
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Princesaha: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
*Modified*** it was yesterday's arrest but these are the pictures and full analysis

How many times will they arrest this man? Was he released after they arrested him last week? Try to lie with sense.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by jom28gy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
I don't think you're right
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by plaindealer: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why are they still alive?

I thought the president gave the shoot on sight order?
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by marod(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
So, because IPOB's fellow terrorists groups are yet to be conquered means IPOB terrorists should be spared? In no particular order all terrorist groups shall be conquered. Daily, we see and read the destructions metted to other terrorist groups, but daily terrorist sympathizers ask why not bandits, bokoharam. The priority isn't the first terrorist group to be destroyed, but all terrorists groups, along with their sympathizers will be destroyed.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Good.

Hope Uzodimma keep the good work going.

Root the criminals out.

We are proud of you.

Imo must be liberated.
ozu wey dey smell

1 Like

Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by saintruky(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
K
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by mrsoludomeka(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Am sure this is not an esn member,he is an ordinary civilian being maltreated,intimidated and was tagged as an esn terrorist.last week sunday in owerri imo state unknown gun men were killed and one was caught during gun battle between them and security agencies.one of them that was caught confessed that there camp was located @ ikeduru.now the same security agencies tagged them as esn terrorist,thats why they went there to arrest this innocent man.mr blogger you better be careful of what you post on nairaland.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by LegalWolf: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Mallamai(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
I'm still available for PayPal pick up.
380/$
WhatsApp me on 09014372590 for more info
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Arda1000:
ozu wey dey smell

I communicate with Igbos not people who where told they are Igbos and they accepted.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by celeiyke: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why should the house be set ablaze? That's terrorism by the Nigerian police
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Jamesbally: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
*Modified*** it was yesterday's arrest but these are the pictures and full analysis

Another good news.
Our Galant Soldiers and Police are doing us proud. All IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS should be used for TARGET PRACTICE. Do not spare anyone of them grin

Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Jamesbally: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chidexter:
The guy in the pic how was he arrested twice?. Atleast if you want to post shit, learn how to spell. What is "camb"? They set fire to the building.?. Finally we know who the flame throwers are, setting things alight in this country. it's our dear Nigerian police.

Cry me a River.
The terrorist was arrested and he will be used for TARGET PRACTICE, after he is paraded to the news men. grin

Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Rodwave: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
This police look worst than Al shebab. What exactly are they doing with all those rounds? Likes seriously, even soldiers fighting war don't carry that much of rounds.
Na so the UGM take strong?
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Topleague(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
this thing is paining this ipob badly, they are trying to discredit the arrest, even if it half a man that was arrested, arrest na arrest. Beautiful news, e dey sweet my body. bomb all the motharfucker to pieces
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by chubinwa(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
And lastly
Lastly kill you there.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
chubinwa:
Lastly kill you there.
grin
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Cherez: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
You should be ashamed of yourself that all over Nigeria killer herdsmen are killing people and no one sees you but once it is ESN defending itself & innocent far.ers dem go see you
May same herdsmen descend on you
Goats everywhere
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Roma10: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
All I see here is burning house
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by slimfit1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kanu must be stupid for putting them in one place. You don't lay your eggs in one basket man.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by adedehinbo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
See the touts that are called ESN.

No single decorum. Thugs all through.
these ugm are not the real terrorist Nigeria should enforce so much power to look for,they are just normal people who are tired of the killings in their territory by the sponsored fulanis,I can't imagine the cow dung buhari smoked that made him declared that Nigeria borders is open for all herders,this had been the root of this challenges the country is facing.
Imagine the guy is killed and will definitely be, another sets will surely rise.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by Confirmedzombie: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
goatgoat093:
I could have sworn I've seen the guy they arrested like 4 times already giving interviews to the police since last week, abi the guy na ghost?

You and all those commenting about the guy arrested several times are poolish.

For your info, the guy took the police team to the camp. He is now an informant
Keep ranting and supporting evil. You people claim to be educated but lack sense.

See how kanu brainwashed you people.

The guy will take the police team to other camp.

Ipob / ESN must be crushed. There days are numbered.
Re: Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS by goatgoat093: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

You and all those commenting about the guy arrested several times are poolish.

For your info, the guy took the police team to the camp. He is now an informant
Keep ranting and supporting evil. You people claim to be educated but lack sense.

See how kanu brainwashed you people.

The guy will take the police team to other camp.

Ipob / ESN must be crushed. There days are numbered.
You must be naive to think we're all daft like you BMC zombies, so they raided a "building" in the middle of an residential area and then it's a ESN camp? Where are the ESN members they captured in the raid? So ESN couldn't find more secluded and nondescript areas in remote areas to situate their camp but chose an open area where they could easily be spotted... you think we're as stupid as your fathers grin. Keep fooling yourselves while the real ESN keep getting stronger right under your noses, you think posing for photo ops where you burn people's houses, and arresting random young men you pick on the street will "crush ESN/IPOB"... And I just hope you are not yoruba, cause you pigs have a uncanny way of celebrating crisis in the East while your region is on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Rules Out Building Of Refineries . / Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.