Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,660 members, 7,921,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Combatting Beard Bumps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Combatting Beard Bumps (386 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Combatting Beard Bumps by AiiVee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Disclosure:
The information i am posting is not a � guarantee that it will work for you, it just what I did and it seems to be working for me and i thought i should share.
First of all, I've been dealing with beard bumps for a very long time 7-8 years. Ive used a lot of stuffs, drugs, aftershave, alcohol (dont blame me, i was desperate), most of them useless, some of them work and stop working. The worst bumps happens when i use either shaving stick or blade, its really unpleasant.. Going to shave, and every time barbers complain about your bumps, unnecessary blood every time you shave.
So I realized that I get less bumps when I shave outside compared to when i do it myself, so my first resolution is i won't shave myself again either with cream, blade or clipper. Thats just what the barber does for me, just shaving my beards. If this is something you can do, its great, you'll need to start shaving outside..
Then get a very good liquid aftershave, I use this blue-coloured one, i dont know its name. After the shave, apply this aftershave when you get home and wait for it to dry...it will sting though so be prepared.
After this, I apply the Aboniki Balm to it, you can get it for #200 - #300. I apply just the balm after each bath and in like a week, I can see the difference. Not completely gone tho, but 80% positive change.
So if this is something you can try, try it and see if it will work for you.
Goodluck!

These pictures are one week apart

(1) (Reply)

Sperms Comes From The Knee Cap Oil Down To The Scrotum. My Research / Permanent Solution To Vagina Dryness, Low Libido And Watery Sperm / Is It Beneficial To Hire Cab Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.