Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings (20393 Views)

Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / DISCOs: We Have Not Been Informed Of Tariff Hike Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by yommen: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Pls reports filtering from Igangan shows that the situation is already under control and our security forces are currently combing the forest to bring the perpetrators of such distardly act to book.

Residents of Igangan should go about their daily activities without fear.

They should go about their daily activities when their lives are not safe. These people just lost loved ones and properties worth millions alongside bread winners but you said they should just go about their lives like nothing happened? That's how insensitive and wicked even our government is, actually.
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by DCatt: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Na here we go dey read RIP for your moniker!

Pdp are killing innocent people in Oyo and you are here cursing Apc.

You have chosen violence because of politics but we are not going to let you sell Yorubaland without a fight.
longetivity:
Ogun will kill all Apc zombies on nairaland
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Unrated900(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2021
The members of the Amotekun security outfit who were armed with dane guns were unable to repel the AK 47 bearing bandits.”

While the ESN and UGM are armed with Ak 47 ready to confront bandit

Biafra for ever
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by mormoney85(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Baawaa:
NPF has failed woefully
wetin them fail the NPF didn't fail anything the system failed, how can a stranger from far north to come south come risk his life to protect u when his or her relatives ain't there to b affected
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by sslcrypt: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
I wish I could consult for the people at the helm of affairs in the communities and state government.

These attacks can be detected a mile away but it would required some sophisticated means of doing so.

Here are some assumptions everyone must know and have peace.

These bandits have a military grade training via official or back channels, it might not necessarily be from Nigeria.

Their mode of selecting targets have a pattern, because it is aided by good knowledge of the area and topography also.

One of which is, the further a community is from accessing basic infrastructure such as security the easier the get away.

What ametokun can do is map out the pockets of villages in the areas.... Their proximity to each other and their proximity to various bush.

They should also understand the topography of the bushes and their connection to forest.... How motorable those areas are.

Then there is a technique I can suggest it utilized a Venn diagram and signals identifier.

Once the technique have been created and deployed, the bandits time frame of operations will be reduced.

This in itself will be a shock to them

The least motorable areas are always gonna be the preferred choice of the bandits because they know response time of security would be none existence.
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by yahmohy27: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2021
BigSarah:
angry, the consequences of protecting one self from terrorists in this Nigeria... Is constant attack and harassment from the police army and DSS...
That's what the SE is going through now, along with the undirected arson
Thank you
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by yahmohy27: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2021
Baawaa:
NPF has failed woefully
it keeps worsen day by day since days Of end sars that claimed a lots Of police lives
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by orunto27: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2021
Federal Police are Culpable. There must be FULL AUTONOMOUS STATE POLICE RESPONSIBLE DIRECTLY TO STATE GOVERNMENT.
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by sslcrypt: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Going after bandits or militia in a jungle is one of the most difficult games.

Because once in that environment of combat it can transform from gunfight to hand to hand combat.

And it is normally advantageous to the guys with knowledge of the forest.

A trap wire system using sensor node trackers can be used in creating a geo fencing capable of picking multiple movements at the same time.

As long there are communication mast within the vicinity.

Southerners this is were your intelligence comes into play.

Forget about the firepower, why I said so is because there is always a way that one sought itself... As long it's not a air fight knowledgeable men within will do something about it.
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by freeborn02: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Pls reports filtering from Igangan shows that the situation is already under control and our security forces are currently combing the forest to bring the perpetrators of such distardly act to book.

Were security agencies informed before the attack or not?

They should go about their normal businesses and wait until the next attack?

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by freeborn02: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2021
slimfit1:
Uncle Falana is beginning to look stupid these days. It's either he is becoming deaf or he just wants to play stupid.

If they ask you to give reasons for your comment now, you will have nothing to say
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Domino18: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2021
adedehinbo:
they are clearing the road path for the Fulani invaders,they want to do everything in such a way that u can't put up a defense

Exactly! This is the reason why all southerners must bury all these our petty quarrels, suspicions and bashings and stand together. This is the only way we can be victorious. Like it or not, the drums of war are getting louder and louder by the day. And it will happen unless God Almighty intervenes.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It's not as easy as you think man....the fear is still trembling the people's heart.....as for my mum and bro living there....they left for now, Igangan is not safe, forget media lies
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/security-agencies-were-informed-of-planned-igangan-killings-falana/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

He also called on youths in the community to set up a defence committee to provide security for the people.

people with dane gun no stop them na arm less youth go do am

our leader are goat

1 Like

Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=globalresource post=102531041]

Idiot ni e. Na igangan I dey. Useless liar[/quote

Where in Igangan are you sir?
My family is over there, I once lived there too
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Warlord2014(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2021
ceucrbf030:
Niger go better
Niger Republic or Niger state? Which one did you mean?
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by zoomzoom(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=OsuAmaka post=102520794]
At the mention of ESN, Herdsmen passed over 100 in Ebonyi massacre grin

-Osu amaka

When are you going to GROW UP and stop seeing EVERYTHING from your tribal PRISM?.
They are also murdering your PEOPLE and all you are interested in is in MEASURING your dick.
Stop already!!.
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Flamezreal(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
An helicopter hovered the sky of oke Ogun area on Saturday morning, and people were massacred in the night. Nobody is even talking about the strange helicopter because it's not usual to have helicopter flying around that area.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Mayeldah(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2021
The FG is not overwhelmed, they are the ones sponsoring the bandits. If it were ESN that killed 11 in any part of Nigeria by now APC, Buhari and all their fulani controlled security agencies will be threatening fire and brimstone. This is why Nigeria is polarized. We are rules by terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Investor623: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2021
All this Yoruba idiot wants to cause war for our country in fact Buhari did everything for u guyz but yet Yoruba people are ungrateful useless people
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by bubu2019: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I honestly wish you and your relatives what you wish igangan peace loving people
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Tochj(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Until The rest of Nigeria understand the plans of these invaders from the sahel
They will do what ESN is doing now
Depending on police and army to secure you against terrorists is most foolish thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by bubu2019: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Kandeed:
They will really do nothing and I'm not expecting Nigerians to be surprised cuz they really got Evil and wicked plans for we southerners are just the one foolishly divided against ourselves. The attack would not stop Infact it's now an everyday thing so if we are waiting till 2023 to resist them how many go remain my people??

#June 12th is the time to make ur voice heard
#If our parents fought for us we won't be here, is this the
same Nigeria you want to bring innocent children into to
continue the struggle from where you stop?
#Last week alone over 300Nigerians were killed due to
insecurity. another phase has started this week, who would be the next victim??
#Nigerians this is the time to resist Tyranny, Oppression,
hardship and insecurity
#June 12 should not meet you at home
#Pay the price now so you would not be forced to pay it
later with or without ur wish

This your June 12 June 12 shouting,if I did not see you on the street that day eeh.
Na god of thunder go separate me and you.
That's how you people will be misleading innocent Nigerians to thier early grave and you will be no were to be found
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Ubanz: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2021
Why is Falana lamenting, was he not the one that just called on the UK government to extradite Kanu.
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by Kandeed: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2021
bubu2019:

This your June 12 June 12 shouting,if I did not see you on the street that day eeh.
Na god of thunder go separate me and you.
That's how you people will be misleading innocent Nigerians to thier early grave and you will be no were to be found

I'm leading my streets....come to Ajegunle and See Me live on that day dude. besides Fulani sooner than later would lead you to ur early grave if ur likes continue to cower in fear, Government will continue to frustrate you into depression and suicide thought. so choose urself what you should die fighting for, a better life or die an animal cuz when Fulani grab u they prefer using machete to guns.

So chose urself and if you decide to remain a coward and rant behind ur keypad so be it. as for me I move
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by omoluka: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Eni to ku ni tie gbe, igangan victims have been used as sacrificial lamb for one Nigeria. SMH
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by xeju: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/security-agencies-were-informed-of-planned-igangan-killings-falana/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
"The senior advocate called on the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to take urgent steps to halt the killing of unarmed people and the destruction of properties"
are we not tired of these urgent steps, dozens of people are killed almost every time and we're still calling PMB to take urgent steps. bunch of unserious individuals. be there waiting until they turn your place to benue
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by xeju: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

He also called on youths in the community to set up a defence committee to provide security for the people.

people with dane gun no stop them na arm less youth go do am

our leader are goat
exactly. them be idiots, even their children nor go com out
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by slimfit1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
freeborn02:

If they ask you to give reasons for your comment now, you will look dafter and more stupid than falana can ever be.

Even his daftness is wiser than your wisdom. Idiot

Ok mr smart how are you going to measure wisdom now.
Re: Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings by freeborn02: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
slimfit1:

Ok mr smart how are you going to measure wisdom now.

Let's start by asking you why you called him daft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race / Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy / 2023 Election Highlights Imperative Of Power Rotation By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.