Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,766 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (29932 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN / Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Blacknote: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Cnach: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2021
But like this eh, can some body who is not in APC confidently take his case to supreme court for judgement? Malami is fully with the executives and I think that's not good for justice

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Antoeni:
The biggest wins of the suspension of twitter by FGN is that it led to the "Technical defeat" of IPOB, Fake news is choked & it has shown that PDP is a better opposition on twitter than in real life
You mean the Ipob that lie Mohamed said chased them out

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Demzyl(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2021
I laugh in affirmative[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2021
moriss33:
If this isn't sarcasm...then u must be a clown.
Which defeat ??
People still dey tweet...with VPN or using browser or proxy....una really daft mehn.
IPOB is on Facebook & YouTube & radio....dem even small 4 twitter.

You no remember tell am say Lia Mohamed admitted it is Ipob that is driving them from Twitter
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by onyeogalu1(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Antoeni:
The biggest wins of the suspension of twitter by FGN is that it led to the "Technical defeat" of IPOB, Fake news is choked & it has shown that PDP is a better opposition on twitter than in real life

First, IPOB leader from my observation is more active on Facebook than twitter. Infact he has about 300k followers on Twitter while he has far more on Facebook and Radio Biafra.
It is not about IPOB, government has other reason for the ban. As for fake News, please visit Facebook and see the definition of fake News.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Brushstrokes20: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Useless and lawless government of brainless cows,

By brainless cows

For brainless zombies!

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Cnach: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

It wasn't a Ban , it was a suspension. Moreso, FG took a decision and not APC's decision. I am sure this particular issue would have been analysed before taking such action. The govt knows more than we do. Before you quote me, note that, i am not a BMC undecided
And what's the difference bw who took decision n the one supporting It?
Who is a minister and not in APC, or who is in executive arm of the government today and still not in APC since u said they didn't take the decision?
U are not BMC but guy u don dey mumu pass them sha o

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2021
viralinfo:
This is using one stone to kill two birds their target are Kanu and Reno...Na wa oooo....anyway Twitter ban will be lifted after June 12.....the kind of policy this leader impose ehhhhh...well God Save Us all ..this the case of setting ur house on fire because of snake in your bedroom
Twitter would be lifted after they leave office

(1) Lia Mohamed has said it is Ipob that drove them from Twitter hence banning it from Nigeria, Ipob is still on Twitter forever

(2) Malami a member of the cabal placing the ban has deactivated his account meaning he isn't coming back anymore and is expecting same for Nigerians
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by SenatorAiyzik: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Obviously not his phone but that of his press secretary or assistant who controls the account. Think he has the time to be on social media? It’s like saying Buhari is tweeting. It’s definitely a dummy phone bought for the media or press assistant to do their jobs which is provide live updates via every social media account opened for him angry
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by yommen: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

It wasn't a Ban , it was a suspension. Moreso, FG took a decision and not APC's decision. I am sure this particular issue would have been analysed before taking such action. The govt knows more than we do. Before you quote me, note that, i am not a BMC undecided

FG did not take the decision. Lying Muhammed and Malami did.
Chaiii!!!! Which government knows more than you do? Lying Muhammed? They know more than we do and for 6 good years, Nigeria is going backward on daily basis. You see, I understand that they themselves actually believe that Nigerians don't know. Unfortunately for you and them, this is not the same generation Buhari ruled almost 40 years ago. It's a generation of the very enlightened.

'It's not about their age but the age of their ideas' Babatunde Raji Fashola.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by ibolord(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Malami yahoo man cheesy
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by SenatorAiyzik: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2021
moriss33:
Oga...abeg no dey defend rubbish.
If a whole Gov of Kaduna, Oyo etc can mange dia Twitter accounts personally....then I don't see why an Attorney General can't do same.
Governors have more busy schedules than the AGF but they still find time to tweet....so why not the AGF ??
Na so una do go vote incompetency in form of president.
Be defending rubbish upandan.
Even as old as trump is....he tweets actively.
Ur making a whole AGF look like he is in creche suckin on his mom's boobs.
You think he can't learn to hide his loot with crypto ??
Or use VPN to access twitter & other sites not accessible to Nigerians....mehn use ur brain.

Oga calm down. What’s your yardstick for your argument?? The fact that one or two governors of 35 states manages their accounts themself does that mean everybody in government does the same?? Besides what makes the governor of kaduna “a whole”? And the AGF isn’t ? And why would an AGF show u screenshot of his phone in the first place?? If it was his phone u should be seeing lots of missed call signs, messages, WhatsApp and all. He has a busy phone bro. It’s not going to look that plain and def not a low budget Android like that (“for someone who has stolen so much in crypto like you said”)you should be the one being told to Use your brain. Just shut up please..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Janae1: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2021
I'll name your business
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Cuntface: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Shut up
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Zenithpeak(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Yeah! You ain't BMC, you are even worse than those demons.....

Only those that are suffering from acute deterioration of their mind will say boldly that, these set of mugu at the corridors of power knows better than he does.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by freeborn02: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:
He could also claim his twitter account was accessed from abroad.. grin cheesy

There is no way you will use VPN and people will not know. There is a clear evidence on the picture that he used a VPN. So, he can't lie about that at all.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by TJaguar(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Very disappointing of you
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Btruth: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2021
....... hypocrites
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Eriokanmi: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Aboki no get sense naw. They always leap before they look instead of looking before leaping. No wonder Nigeria is bleeding under them so profusely. Malami has simply caught up in the trap he set for others

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Abemy(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Do you Know that PMB is an abbreviation that can be expressed in many forms, but do you know that the only correct expressions are PMB President Mass Burial and PMB Palegh Mbawuan Benue (avoid Benue killers).
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Godbless3(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Typical APC, they will not comment on one but will jump to the other one. if it was not a ban but suspension, then why was Nigerian treaten of being legally prosecuted since it was not make into law also?
Ya'all fail to comment but will quick to tell us it is not a ban but suspension.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by illitracy: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2021
The term vpn (virtual private network) is not only used to bypass censorship, a vpns are also used to access remote networks or even cooperate infrastructure. The man may have some personal networks or remote pc he connects to via a personal vpn. having that vpn is not a must that he is using it to bypass censorship.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by ChoCho54(f): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Antoeni:
I thought you had small sense. Is Twitter Radio Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by ChoCho54(f): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2021
illitracy:
The term vpn (virtual private network) is not only used to bypass censorship, a vpns are also used to access remote networks or even cooperate infrastructure. The man may have some personal networks or remote pc he connects to via a personal vpn. having that vpn is not a must that he is using it to bypass censorship.
But you didn't say he was able to access Twitter.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by DrMoney1: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2021
illitracy:
For someone who can't spell "illiteracy" I'm definitely not surprised.
How about the "LA Crypto trading"?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Ferdinandu(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2021
So Malami is now buying crypto to hide all the money he is stealing. Because there is no way a busy Minister of Justice and Attorney General also being a lawyer with private chamber, will have time for crypto if not to hide his loots. Gradually it is becoming obvious why crypto is booming in Nigeria while other business activity is stagnating

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by illitracy: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2021
DrMoney1:

For someone who can't spell "illiteracy" I'm definitely not surprised.
How about the "LA Crypto trading"?

I was just against the fallacious notion that the use of VPN is only to bypass censorship.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Peacefulgold(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

This clueless govt knows more than you do ? ..Na wa ooo...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Fastlinkpro: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2021
NIGERIANS : Why is Twitter ban?
BUHARI : I don't know oooo
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by globalresource: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Mr Government knows more than you do. But blood shedding has increased and yet they haven't use that knowledge to stop or reduce it. Twitter is their headache

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.