Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pocket Watch Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pocket Watch Simps (186 Views)

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pocket Watch Simps by Factfinder1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
POCKET WATCH SIMPS

Spending money to get with a fe//man is beta behavior.

Guys who do this are over compensating, usually to make up for something e.g confidence, personality, insecurity regarding physical features.

It's basically done by guys who aren't sure of themselves.

These are the type of guys refered to as pocket watch simps. The type of guys who shame other guys who don't make a certain amount of money or doesn't spend a certain amount of money on fe//men.

Yes, the ones who are always saying "broke ni99as be like..."

To them their manhood is defined by the standards fe//men set. If fe//me say a real man spends a certain amount of money on his fe/man,they'll make sure they do that.

They feel proud knowing they're able to meet standards set by fe//men …(fe//men are their religion...

Fe/men do like these guys BUT they don't respect them.

They only love what they're getting from them financially, nothing else.

These are the very same guys who you end hearing or reading about, having been screwed over some way financially by fe//men

How can they not end up screwed. These are foolish men who believe the "I love you" of girls whom they've just sent bank transfer to ..

Girls whom they've just fed at some expensive restaurant. Girls whom they've just taken on a baecation to some exotic place..

Girls whom they've just bought some fancy gift. How can she not say "I love you" even your enemy will say it.

What these mumu guys never understand is money can only buy you sex not genuine interest...

Folks .. stop leading with your wallet. You can rent her attention BUT you can never buy genuine desire.

If a fe//man requires you to open your wallet before she opens her heart, walk away!!!

(1) (Reply)

New/old Facebook Account Needed / What Can I Do ? / The Voice Nigeria Sings An Amazing Tribute For Sound Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.