Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,543 members, 7,972,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Know The Year Of A Car From It’s VIN - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Know The Year Of A Car From It’s VIN (806 Views)

Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / VIN Tampering: A Case Study /Imgdump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Year Of A Car From It’s VIN by perfectbuy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
VIN which means Vehicle Identification Number is a unique set of coded numbers and alphabets given to a car which is specific to that car. That means there’s no other car in the world that share this number with another. VIN is packed with information about a car like brand of car, location of manufacture, model, trim and year of production. We will be looking at how to know the year of production in this short write up. This is really simple.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2021/06/08/how-to-know-the-year-of-a-car-from-its-vin/

Re: How To Know The Year Of A Car From It’s VIN by DelTel(m): 2:04am On Jun 09, 2021
See below.....

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Hiace Bus: Can Auto Be Changed To Manual? / Hummer Limozine I Love It / Is This A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.