Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,549 members, 7,948,120 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement (37387 Views)

Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post / Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles / Photos: Angry Residents Burn Three Suspected Robbers To Death In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement by DCatt: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
What love when the landlord will have to go through hell if he doesn't end up losing his life in the process?

This is not about love but peace of mind.
Kfed4ril:

When my friend was looking for a house in Lagos, they one he liked the landlord specifically told him he doesn’t give his house to omo Igbo, I know because I was with him live, we do the house waka together. Is that love?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement by Jagunlabiodua: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
DCatt:
You are not Yoruba but confused omo ale working against Yorubaland on behalf of enemies and I guarantee you, your kind will be refugees in the Se and Nw that you are working for when it's all over.

You don't know your history, go and learn it. You are the same group people trying to destroy even the word 'Yoruba' saying it's Hausa and it didn't exist until recently. Some of you even said that you are now ANAGO and ODUDUWAN, so leave we Yoruba alone we have been Yoruba before your forefathers came from goddamnwhere and will forever be.

Oduduwa met people in Ile Ife and the land couldn't have been for him. We the Yoruba(Oyo Oba) he met in Ile Ife are the owners of the land. All of you on your side are not real Yoruba but amulumala bastardds pretending to be Yoruba. Also your side is less than 10% of both parents with Kaaro Ojire ancestry. When the time comes you will not have mouth to talk about real Yoruba because we would have dealt with you not with shakabula you are carrying around but with the real deal.

Tinubu is the son of the soil and as they say, 3rd time is the charm, we will never let what your grandfather did to Awolowo or what your fathers did to Abiola happen to him, we will waste thousands of you to free Yorubaland from the grips of your masters.

Stop calling Obatala and other Orisa, they are Yoruba and they only support the people who take care of Yorubaland not those trying to sell the land to the enemies.

And yes, Yoruba republic will be born, free of you ATENUS, AKOTILETA and ATOUNRIWA bastardds.

Well if you are for Yoruba nation we are on the same page so rest bro, I’m only looking to tackle Yoruba enemies
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement by DCatt: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Well if you are for Yoruba nation we are on the same page so rest bro, I’m only looking to tackle Yoruba enemies
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement by Jagunlabiodua: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
SenatePresdo:

How old are you? You sounded like an uniformed teenager that doesn't know anything about his history.

Which year did Yorubas fight Nigerian military to a standstill? Not talk of doing it severally.

In a bid to win argument, you ended up sounding foolish.
1@76

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement by SenatePresdo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

1@76

All these years you cited, who vs who fought the war?

You fought NA to a standstill, yet Abiola was Killed. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola / Awesu Mojisola Morufat Murdered: Pastor Ogunse And Son Arrested / Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.