Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,564 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building (6058 Views)

Chinese Firm Builds 10-story Building In Under 29 Hours / Wow! This Is The World Biggest Airport - China $18BN Beijing Daxing Airport / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by SenecaTheYonger: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Looks like something from Mad Max.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by ekene101: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Germany Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin
ekene101:
Germany Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin
wiseone28:
I keep wondering why that Angel dropped me in this contree
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by Kakamorufu(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
monster machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by ChiefSosa(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Man, I was opportune to visit somewhere where there were several huge machines; I was mind blown. Felt like I was in the "Transformers" movie or in a different dimension.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by wiseone28: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
innotutorial:
grin
Very backward place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by CelebCircle: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Verbal Dirty Fight | Tiwa Got Really Upset. Who's the dirty girl oo?

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi-VQfdthW8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by insidelife22(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
taaa I get one wey big pass this one for my villa. Yorawusaibo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Indeed
Kakamorufu:
monster machine
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin
ChiefSosa:
Man, I was opportune to visit somewhere where there were several huge machines; I was mind blown. Felt like I was in the "Transformers" movie or in a different dimension.
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin show us pictures
insidelife22:
taaa I get one wey big pass this one for my villa.
Yorawusaibo amaka
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ok
CelebCircle:
Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Verbal Dirty Fight | Tiwa Got Really Upset. Who's the dirty girl oo?

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi-VQfdthW8
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by Noblefreeman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
If Buhari near that machine it will stop working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin Why na
Noblefreeman:
If Buhari near that machine it will stop working.
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by Ayo2004: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Khd95:
germany is a wonder

if you go thru ww2 facts, the nazi germany had the most advanced weapons and technology then, the allied forces had few technology to counter german machines, the v2 rockets, whose technology is now being used to produce missiles and space crafts were produced by the germans, the king tiger tank was the most powerful tank in the front the, the bismarck, Scharnhorst and Gneisenau were amongts the best ships then during the war, their fighter jets were superb

the nazi germany had an amzing technology unfortunately it was put to devastating and devilish use, in fact conspiracy theorist had opined that the nazi germany had links with extra terrestrial beings that were given them ideas and technologies.

And they still lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by DONFASZY(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
This will take nigeria govt 100yrs in to buy 1970 model with corruption sef..it will never be delivered to Nigeria
I hope they eil nt ban Nairaland soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by insidelife22(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
innotutorial:
grin show us pictures
my phone no get camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Use your friend phone. He nor hard
insidelife22:

my phone no get camera
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by insidelife22(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
innotutorial:
Use your friend phone. He nor hard
him own na black and red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin Wahala
insidelife22:

him own na black and red
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by guuudy87(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Technology Amaka

Technology Chinyere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by estyvino(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2021
innotutorial:
The Bagger 293 is a giant bucket-wheel excavator built in Germany in 1995. This monster of a machine requires a crew of five people to operate and can move over 8.5 million cubic feet of earth per day.
Bucket-wheel excavators (BWEs) are heavy equipment used in surface mining. The Bagger 293 is one of five Machines built by MAN/TAKRAF which are all built to serve as excavators. The size and the productivity of the Bagger 293 make it the king of diggers in term of mass and the biggest digging machine in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0-yiQwazQ
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin grin
DONFASZY:
This will take nigeria govt 100yrs in to buy 1970 model with corruption sef..it will never be delivered to Nigeria
I hope they eil nt ban Nairaland soon
Re: Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building by innotutorial(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin
guuudy87:

Technology Chinyere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport's Certificate Form Now On Sale. / Problems Facing Nigerian Education / Abu Zaria Postgraduate School Entry Exam Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.