Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,758 members, 7,912,113 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Prof Dora Akunyili Vs Dr Chris Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Dora Akunyili Vs Dr Chris Ngige (881 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof Dora Akunyili Vs Dr Chris Ngige by kieskies(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2011
prof Dora the former DG of NAFDAC a woman who fought battles with fake drugs lords and brought them under her feet with more of them coming from her state. the former minister of information who will be remembered for her stance against the cabal in yardua's adminstration, while on the other hand Dr chris ngige the former governor of Anambra state who reportedly did very well in his state and fought battles both physical and spiritual against the Uba's, who do u think would have made a better senator, i just wish 2 of them came from diff states, cause i think the two of them are good people to have in the NASS or what do u think
Re: Prof Dora Akunyili Vs Dr Chris Ngige by HighChief4(m): 12:45am On May 04, 2011
Enough of this Dora and Ngige, the election is over and a winner has already been declared so lets flip it. Like you said I wish they came from different states

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of A Political Pros*titute! / Keyamo Questions Jonathan's Victory / Speaker Bankole's Fraud: Details Of Accounts Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.