Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Scale Your Fashion Business With Technology- Bwm #14 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Scale Your Fashion Business With Technology- Bwm #14 (131 Views)

AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program / Start A Tee Shirt Fashion Business / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Scale Your Fashion Business With Technology- Bwm #14 by martwayne001: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tomorrow's Business Webinar by Marwayne, episode 14 will be off the hook! I'll tell you why!

Last year when Covid still had us by the jugular, I struck up a conversation with @dflrocks after the How to Start a Clothing Factory Webinar. And somehow the conversation moved to how her business had fared during Covid. What I heard shocked me to the marrow!

Sales were doing extremely well she told me! Her ready-to-wear sales had increased by 800%! �

How
WHAT?!!!!!

When the world was busy lamenting about Covid had done a number on us, she was busier than ever! There and then I had to continue this conversation somehow! And I hadn't even started Business Webinars by Martwayne!

So just imagine how excited I am to invite her for tomorrow's webinar! In the past few weeks, I made a decision to finally start my clothing line (about time too you might say) so I will be the first one here with my notepad to HEAR ALL! Who doesn't want to start off on the right note right?!

So people! Join me tomorrow, 10 June 2021, as I host @dflrocks LIVE on Instagram at 8 pm on the @martwayne You have to be here!

https://www.instagram.com/martwayne/?hl=en

-----------------Oh yes! Remember the post I put up about someone advising me to start paid Mentoring Sessions? It came from her! After she bought the Book & Webinar bundle of ‘How to Start a Clothing Factory’ and attending the Webinar! Although her ready-to-wear sales had increased, she still invested in the knowledge.

If you have not bought yours, click on the link in my profile now or visit www.martwayne.com/how-to-start-a-clothing-factory’.

Muchos gracias!

(1) (Reply)

11 Yrs Old Facebook Account For Sale / Multichoice Reports Big Profit Boost, Gained 1.4M Active Subscribers / How To Write Articles Online ...(and Make Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.