Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers (47293 Views)

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by Blackdisciple(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2021
This woman don't contribute anything in women affairs in KD.
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by bukatyne(f): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Do these leaders think we are fools?

Chai! We Nigerians have seen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by pesuwe(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2021
I pray that God grant your wish so that u will have a first hand experience of what common nigerians are going through
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by angelfallz(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2021
They don see us finish
bukatyne:
Do these leaders think we are fools?

Chai! We Nigerians have seen!
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by chachanga: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Does she think it's beans?

Wait until Fulani serial rape starts in kidnapper's den, she'll sing a different song.
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by rita25(f): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2021
YEYE WOMAN AS IF NO BE THE KIDNAPPERS DEM BE HER BODYGUARD
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by Ekwuemechidubem: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Since you want to die die na,but it is good as you will die in the hands of the beast you created
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by Dre090: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Eeyah, so the wife self dull like this
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by Nanj(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2021
Who are the sponsors............,it is easier said than done!!!
Re: Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers by igbowoman: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2021
May it be unto you according to your words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

fghj / LAWMA Starts Cleaning Up Lagos After Days Of Unrest / President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.