Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,421 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES (6490 Views)

2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) / BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run / IPOB Confirms Attacking Amaechi In Madrid, Says We Followed Nnamdi Kanu’s Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by History555: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
e pepper dem grin

Our able President for youths in diaspora.
Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
History555:

Our able President for youths in diaspora.

Goodnight o my brother. We still dey hush dey sleep o. While our leader dey enjoy himself even him brother sef wey dey Nigeria dey Abuja dey enjoy himself

1 Like

Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by WoeBetide666: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Executive Order number 10 grin grin
Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by Daprinxy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
McStoic:

How do you mean Nnamdi Cownu is copying Sunday Igboho? Anyway thank God it's not our own Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you are talking about. I would have asked you between him and Sunday Igboho who first started the freedom fighting.

FYI, Sunday Igboho has some years and experiences to undergo before he can be equated to Kanu much more alluding him to be greater. Has Sunday Igboho gone to prison? How many of his members has he lost? Has he been attacked in his house before? Has he lost his parents to this freedom fighting? Has any of his visit locked down all the states of the South West like Nnamdi Kanu did in 2017 after his release from prison? Outside Nigeria how many countries know him? Can Sunday Igboho boast of having strong Oduduwa membership in up to 5 countries against Nnamdi Kanu's over 100 countries? Can Sunday Igboho command millions of dollars of monthly donation as IPOB under MNK does?? IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu is over 9 years. Oduduwa Republic under Sunday Igboho is barely up to 2 years.. Nnamdi Kanu has dual citizenship and has partnership with Israel, Nnamdi Kanu already has alliances with Ambazonia in Cameroon, Sunday Igboho is still playing local division etc and the glaring differences goes on.

IPOb under Nnamdi Kanu is the largest and most popular freedom fighting group in the world. You seem to only measure the strength of Biafra based on what you see going on in Nigeria. How I wish you lot understands what is happening outside Nigeria under IPOB. THERE IS A REASON IPOB MEMBERS AND NNAMDI KANU ALWAYS CONFIDENTLY BOAST THAT 2021 IS NOT 1967! E GO SHOCK YOU IF YOU KNOW HOW FAR!
No be everything that should be used to poke fun and show unnecessary ignorance. I support both Biafra and Oduduwa, likewise the unity of the Southern Nigeria. But I had to go on that tirade above to put your ignorance to bed.

Peace out.
Nice write up buh honestly,you guys have time to be responding to all these silly and moronic fools and that dude may still be under 15 and he got the nerves to be talking trash.I hardly seen any Igbo or Biafra talking down or trash against Sunday Igboho buh I always see many people especially from the western side,talking trash,rubbish and nonsense against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and also praising Sunday Igboho and I do ask myself,what sorts of hatred could this be...Sunday Igboho is during something today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian youths are awake today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian evil Government is peeing in their pants today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, World powers are talking against the Nigerian evil government today is because of Mazi Nnamdi and Nigeria is heading to disintegration today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and one silly nuisance of a kid,would wake up someday and begin to talk trash...Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have been on Biafra liberations for more than 15 years buh official heading Igbo since 2012 and somebody that started few months back,would be used in comparing him,even saying that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu copied Sunday Igboho or are the ESN not in the bush before we started hearing about Sunday Igboho..do Mazi Nnamdi Kanu not always tell guys to enter bush to avoid any systematic casualties eeh?so,just because Sunday Igboho ordered his guys to enter bush to flush out the killer Fulani herdsmen on Sunday,then he now became the first person to make the pronouncements eeh?I do wonder how some of these guys reason....I ain't no Ipob member buh I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho and I wouldn't stand anybody that would try to castigate any of them because they have done and still doing what greedy,selfish,wicked,demonic and evil educated illiterates in Nigeria,wouldn't dime it fit to do,instead they keep on impoverishing the masses more,more and more to achieve their stupid gluttonous political interest that will see them into their graves soonest because mighty rain is about to fall in Nigeria buh and masses will be free from Nigerian politicians,and the oppressed will be free from their oppressors....honestly,when I read some of the silly jargons some stupid apes do type here,I feel like throwing up buh I must admit that,I do envy you guys that always try to reply them because I cannot stand their wack and wicked mind or their foolhardy in stupidity.. Well,if you can stoop too low to enlighten them,fine buh make sure that their archaic and devilish utterances and write ups never have any negative effects on your health....damn:::gracias!!!!!
Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by Jamesbally: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
grin current situation of IPOB bingos grin

Following the order to enter the bushes as instructed by their leader on the 6th smiley

Chai. BIAFRA na fine COUNTRY. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by Nneziwili(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2021
McStoic:

How do you mean Nnamdi Cownu is copying Sunday Igboho? Anyway thank God it's not our own Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you are talking about. I would have asked you between him and Sunday Igboho who first started the freedom fighting.

FYI, Sunday Igboho has some years and experiences to undergo before he can be equated to Kanu much more alluding him to be greater. Has Sunday Igboho gone to prison? How many of his members has he lost? Has he been attacked in his house before? Has he lost his parents to this freedom fighting? Has any of his visit locked down all the states of the South West like Nnamdi Kanu did in 2017 after his release from prison? Outside Nigeria how many countries know him? Can Sunday Igboho boast of having strong Oduduwa membership in up to 5 countries against Nnamdi Kanu's over 100 countries? Can Sunday Igboho command millions of dollars of monthly donation as IPOB under MNK does?? IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu is over 9 years. Oduduwa Republic under Sunday Igboho is barely up to 2 years.. Nnamdi Kanu has dual citizenship and has partnership with Israel, Nnamdi Kanu already has alliances with Ambazonia in Cameroon, Sunday Igboho is still playing local division etc and the glaring differences goes on.

IPOb under Nnamdi Kanu is the largest and most popular freedom fighting group in the world. You seem to only measure the strength of Biafra based on what you see going on in Nigeria. How I wish you lot understands what is happening outside Nigeria under IPOB. THERE IS A REASON IPOB MEMBERS AND NNAMDI KANU ALWAYS CONFIDENTLY BOAST THAT 2021 IS NOT 1967! E GO SHOCK YOU IF YOU KNOW HOW FAR!
No be everything that should be used to poke fun and show unnecessary ignorance. I support both Biafra and Oduduwa, likewise the unity of the Southern Nigeria. But I had to go on that tirade above to put your ignorance to bed.

Peace out.
Bros forget this long epistle you've written above, the truth is Maazi Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have the balls to lead his foot soldiers, that's why he dishing out orders from only God knows where he's been hiding.
But you see Sunday Igboho, that guy is brave.
Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by McStoic(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Nneziwili:

Bros forget this long epistle you've written above, the truth is Maazi Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have the balls to lead his foot soldiers, that's why he dishing out orders from only God knows where he's been hiding.
But you see Sunday Igboho, that guy is brave.

What you don't know is more than you. I guess you were still an embryo in 2017 when Nnamdi Kanu was strutting the whole of South East in defiance to Buhari after his release from prison? You simply must have been under the rock when he stood his ground at Afara Ukwu Umuahia and lost his men and later his parents to the invading Nigerian soldiers. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS YOUR SUNDAY IGBOHO LOST? THERE'S WHAT IS CALLED TESTED AND TRUSTED? APART FROM YOUR SELF IMPOSED OPINION OF IGBOHO'S BRAVERY, NAME ANY OTHER OF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS THAT LAYS CREDENCE TO HIS SUPERIORITY OVER KANU!

When arguing, do so with facts and not just on sentiments and unproved opinions. It beggars belief that you people talk as Nnamdi Kanu just woke up one day and ran away to abroad. This is a man that was imprisoned for many months. Nigerian government tried to bribe him to drop the agitation he refused. Many notable Igbos and Nigerians even visited him in the prison to convince him otherwise but he refused. Nnamdi Kanu openly called Buhari a mad man in court and told the government agents to go and tell Buhari that he is mad.

Nnamdi Kanu's being abroad is mainly based on the advices of IPOB leadership. He leads and presides over IPOB membership from over 100 countries and we need him alive to achieve Biafra. So it's not just about him. He has already been in Nigeria before going back to abroad. Stop using that as if it's a bad move. Wisdom is always profitable to direct. Even baby Jesus had to be taken to Egypt until Herod died. Does that mean He is not strong or able to kill Herod? I respect Sunday Igboho like I said before, but comparing him or elevating him above Nnamdi Kanu too soon is very shallow and lame..
Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by McStoic(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Daprinxy:
Nice write up buh honestly,you guys have time to be responding to all these silly and moronic fools and that dude may still be under 15 and he got the nerves to be talking trash.I hardly seen any Igbo or Biafra talking down or trash against Sunday Igboho buh I always see many people especially from the western side,talking trash,rubbish and nonsense against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and also praising Sunday Igboho and I do ask myself,what sorts of hatred could this be...Sunday Igboho is during something today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian youths are awake today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian evil Government is peeing in their pants today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, World powers are talking against the Nigerian evil government today is because of Mazi Nnamdi and Nigeria is heading to disintegration today is because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and one silly nuisance of a kid,would wake up someday and begin to talk trash...Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have been on Biafra liberations for more than 15 years buh official heading Igbo since 2012 and somebody that started few months back,would be used in comparing him,even saying that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu copied Sunday Igboho or are the ESN not in the bush before we started hearing about Sunday Igboho..do Mazi Nnamdi Kanu not always tell guys to enter bush to avoid any systematic casualties eeh?so,just because Sunday Igboho ordered his guys to enter bush to flush out the killer Fulani herdsmen on Sunday,then he now became the first person to make the pronouncements eeh?I do wonder how some of these guys reason....I ain't no Ipob member buh I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho and I wouldn't stand anybody that would try to castigate any of them because they have done and still doing what greedy,selfish,wicked,demonic and evil educated illiterates in Nigeria,wouldn't dime it fit to do,instead they keep on impoverishing the masses more,more and more to achieve their stupid gluttonous political interest that will see them into their graves soonest because mighty rain is about to fall in Nigeria buh and masses will be free from Nigerian politicians,and the oppressed will be free from their oppressors....honestly,when I read some of the silly jargons some stupid apes do type here,I feel like throwing up buh I must admit that,I do envy you guys that always try to reply them because I cannot stand their wack and wicked mind or their foolhardy in stupidity.. Well,if you can stoop too low to enlighten them,fine buh make sure that their archaic and devilish utterances and write ups never have any negative effects on your health....damn:::gracias!!!!!

Thanks bro. It's very funny. I feel they're mainly uninformed lot. Just have to lay the facts bare to them. Cos single narrative is dangerous. Thanks though!
Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by McStoic(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Oracleforce:

All the aforementioned achievement of Nnamdi Cownu still boils down to the fact that he is an educated person....remove education acquired from the life of Kanu, he wouldn't have achieved thel of these...perhap, he would have been replaced or deposed by a better person...

In the case of Sunday Igboho, he knows that he is restricted by the level of education that he doesn't have...he can not hold an intelligent conversation or interview with a journalist...he cannot read or write good English...he is not exposed....and he doesn't have the level of capacity to carry the Yoruba race along because he doesn't have good antecedent and records.

Why I said Cownu is copying Sunday Igbhoho was the fact that the recent killing by the Fulani herders that claimed the lives of many people at Igagan, Oyo State. ..was promptly restricted by his boys in the area. He equally ordered his boys to entered the forest and combed the bush....and Nnamdi Cownu is also doing the same in the east...(copying)

Chaii...you are funny. Anyways I won't respond to you further until I really understand who you are talking about. I know Nnamdi Kanu but your Nnamdi Cownu I know not. Igbos are not crazy about cows so that name must belong to northern Nigeria or middle belt... Thank you!
Re: Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2021
McStoic:

Chaii...you are funny. Anyways I won't respond to you further until I really understand who you are talking about. I know Nnamdi Kanu but your Nnamdi Cownu I know not. Igbos are not crazy about cows so that name must belong to northern Nigeria or middle belt... Thank you!

Mteew

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested / EFCC Presents More Evidence In Fayose’s ₦1.8 Billion Trial / Abia Health Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.