Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,140 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic (2055 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by Gift543: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2021

Re: Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by Bola146(f): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin theives are no longer afraid if they get caught undecided undecided they will just burn them alive

1 Like

Re: Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by Coldshisha: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Unchecked influx of Abbookiis is causing this menace,

Fashola would never tolerate this, Sanwo-Olu needs to man up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by Flamees(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
KayodeAdeyemi23:
When you trade by yourself, you enjoy when the market is favorable and lose when the market dips. When you invest with Trade Express Limited, You enjoy always, regardless of the state of the market. Yes! The company bares the risks while your investments remain safe with your profits guaranteed.

See site web address on my signature.
Local man no try to scam Us na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by ProfAmaben(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
The betrayers never see anything. This is just the beginning grin.

Tinubu ElRufai 2023

Awon oloshi

Re: Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by bolafez(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
It's getting serious
Re: Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by Alphamale101(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
This guy go bite em tongue oo
Re: Lagos Daylight Robbery - See Woman Who Was Robbed In Traffic by gasparpisciotta: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
I once had an encounter on Oshodi Oke those days before the Interchange.

I dropped someone at MMIA very early in the morning and on my way back witnessed a woman and the guy riding shot gun being robbed at knife point.

Seeing that there was no hold up, I drove into the guy holding the knife at high speed slamming him into the woman’s car and drove off.

I noticed the woman took advantage of the commotion and had also drove fast enough to escape them.

I actually wanted to break the fuckers legs but I believe it was his lucky day

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Female Student Who Gave Her Body To Teacher Caught. / Dis Video Only Goes To Show High Rate Of Immorality Among Young People Nowadays / Uniben Student Killed By Cultist After Eriga Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.