Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? (12300 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 6:11am On May 04, 2011
When she sleeps, he would Hummmm her nose

When she is watching TV, he would Hummmm her nose

When she is day dreaming, he would hummmmmm her nose

When she is talking with him, he would hummmm her nose.

Guys, why? Are you that hungry? undecided

And for Vampires with no fangs from the Himalaya Forest, Mother goat Expired Panty sellers and Raccoons with Expired Down Syndrome Monkey face. . . (you know who you are) please keep off this thread. We do not need your presence here. grin cheesy grin

However if you are still itching to post, what else can I do other than to ignore you and leave you vibrating your fungiside tongue and kpomo mouth angry grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by 190: 6:20am On May 04, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!

@ bite nose!!

This is a new one!!

Babe, ogugua, inked, mzdarkskin and goldielucks must loose their nose

nose must go, nose must go, nose must go, nose must go,
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 6:53am On May 04, 2011
Not exactly describing it as Biting of the nose but more towards Humming of the nose. U know humming right? cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tjskii(f): 11:41am On May 04, 2011
huh? bite nose,i'm confused
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by 190: 11:46am On May 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Not exactly describing it as Biting of the nose but more towards Humming of the nose. U know humming right? cheesy

well to HELL with huming

I would bite Tjiskii's nose cut!! undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tjskii(f): 11:56am On May 04, 2011
^^^i knew it, there's always been something fishy bout you, now i know, ure a cannibal,abi na piranna cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by 190: 11:58am On May 04, 2011
Rotfl,
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 12:17pm On May 04, 2011
I mean like he kinda nibble your nose naaa. How do you say it! angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by 190: 12:17pm On May 04, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MrCork17: 12:49pm On May 04, 2011
huh? Bite the nose or Bite the Nyansh? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by ethereal(f): 1:13pm On May 04, 2011
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by segzicres(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2011
Nose ke, ur botfriend dey do u jazz oh!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by BloodShed1: 1:28pm On May 04, 2011
shocked

Wow, maybe it' a Nigerian thing.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 1:36pm On May 04, 2011
bite they nose, that's i first a have heard that i thought it was they [size=4pt]bosom[/size] they like to bite
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by TeeJay6(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2011
@op
Na hunger
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin

Common now 190. Who are in the UK. Please anyone there what do you call that. The humming the nose thing  embarassed

Mr, Cork:

huh?  Bite the nose  or Bite the Nyansh?   tongue

The NOSE now! angry The nOSE  angry angry angry

segzi cres:

Nose ke, your botfriend dey do u jazz oh!!!

Wetin u mean by bf. I mean guys in general. Do u not do it to your gf? shocked shocked shocked

Blood_Shed:

shocked

Wow, maybe it' a Nigerian thing.

I am not talking about Nigerian. Im talking about guys in general now.

Hotie Tima:

bite they nose, that's i first a have heard that i thought it was they [size=4pt]bosom[/size] they like to bite

I dont literary mean bite. Like grabing your nose with his lips softly. Have u ever seen it?
Tee_Jay:

@op
Na hunger

Ya think? How about you?
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 1:59pm On May 04, 2011
yeah now i know what u mean, it's kool and normal they do it all the time man
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yeah now i know what u mean, it's kool and normal they do it all the time man
Do you even understand what she means? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 2:04pm On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

Do you even understand what she means? grin grin grin

trust me i do tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 2:22pm On May 04, 2011
Tima, baby gurl, please tell me what do u call that in English? lipsrsealed And why do u think they always do that for? Are they not afraid of Blackhead cream? shocked lipsrsealed

Roki, I swear u are a naughty girl angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 2:25pm On May 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Tima, baby gurl, please tell me what do u call that in English? lipsrsealed And why do u think they always do that for? Are they not afraid of Blackhead cream?  shocked lipsrsealed

Roki, I swear u are a naughty girl angry

if they have a name for it huni i really don't know but all i know it's cute when they do it( it's coz of the smoothness they feel they enjoy it that's all i know from it)

she is very bad truu that  angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tpia5: 2:26pm On May 04, 2011
because the nose is caucasaian looking, not negroid.

that's all.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by otokx(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2011
Never heard of this before
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2011
otokx:

My brother tell them jor cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 2:38pm On May 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

if they have a name for it huni i really don't know but all i know it's cute when they do it( it's coz of the smoothness they feel they enjoy it that's all i know from it)

she is very bad truu that  angry angry angry

Tima, Hmmmm. . . Maybe I should create a name for it and try put it in the Oxford Dictionary! cheesy cheesy cheesy So has your bf ever did that to you?

otokx:

Do u have a gf?
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 2:40pm On May 04, 2011
ROKI!!! angry angry angry I saw your bf doing that to u last night dont lie ooo! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tpia5: 2:40pm On May 04, 2011
from rimming to group sex, to what have you.

nigerian men importing all kinds of defilement into the country.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tpia5: 2:43pm On May 04, 2011
Some nigerian women also doing the same.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 2:43pm On May 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

ROKI!!! angry angry angry I saw your bf doing that to u last night dont lie ooo! angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MMM2(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2011
i feel like biting some Womanliness
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Sweetie, here the deal. . . I have no ideal what this topic is even abt grin

Tima, wanna give me a hint wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 2:53pm On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

Sweetie, here the deal. . . I have no ideal what this topic is even abt grin

Tima, wanna give me a hint wink

go ask ur bf, if he don't give u the answer then he really don't know how to show love grin grin grin

i will call u later and tell ya so go and get ur phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) / How Will You Spend Your Val Day? / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.