Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Full Comparison, Speed Test & Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Full Comparison, Speed Test & Camera (653 Views)

Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Speed Test, Camera & Full Comparison / Tecno CAMON 16 Premier (N116k) Vs Redmi Note 9S (N97,000): Full Comparison / Redmi Note 8 Vs Xiaomi Mi A3 - Comparison, Speed Test, Gaming And Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Full Comparison, Speed Test & Camera by Marvel6233(m): 5:28am On Jun 10, 2021
My tech guys, I don show again ..lolz.. but today, I'm here for the voylence., lol

Infinix Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Which one is faster, better, and offers more value for money?Making this Comparison was an interesting one for me because I've been using both smartphones for a while now.

First, the Infinix Note 10 Pro price is N117,500. While Samsung Galaxy A52 is currently N144,000. The price difference is huge.

Infinix Note 10 Pro has 8GB RAM. Yes, gone were those days when you think less of Infinix with 2GB or 3GB. Now, Infinix has stepped up big time. Thanks to criticism from Redmi and Samsung fans.. lolz
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy A52 only has 6GB RAM.

During the RAM Management, the Infinix Note 10 Pro 8GB RAM really shows how superior it is. You can watch the video to see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTN1PG2LMHc

I also noticed that the Infinix Note 10 Pro, which is powered by MediaTek helio G95 chipset is higher on geekbench score than Samsung Galaxy A52's Snapdragon 720G chipset.

However, when it comes to camera, the Samsung Galaxy A52 is better. Thanks to the OIS feature. Actually, the camera comparison is subjective. But the OIS really helps to improve Galaxy A52 camera.

For now, I don tire small to type. Abeg watch the video above to get the full gist. Meanwhile, I go like to know your opinions. And let the banter between Infinix and Samsung begins... lolz

Rep your team. Samsung share, while Infinix should like. I want to check something..lol

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Full Comparison, Speed Test & Camera by skywalker240(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Okay, we hear you

Infinix is the best phone in the whole wide world.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Full Comparison, Speed Test & Camera by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Marvel6233:
My tech guys, I don show again ..lolz.. but today, I'm here for the voylence., lol

Infinix Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Which one is faster, better, and offers more value for money?Making this Comparison was an interesting one for me because I've been using both smartphones for a while now.

First, the Infinix Note 10 Pro price is N117,500. While Samsung Galaxy A52 is currently N144,000. The price difference is huge.

Infinix Note 10 Pro has 8GB RAM. Yes, gone were those days when you think less of Infinix with 2GB or 3GB. Now, Infinix has stepped up big time. Thanks to criticism from Redmi and Samsung fans.. lolz
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy A52 only has 6GB RAM.

During the RAM Management, the Infinix Note 10 Pro 8GB RAM really shows how superior it is. You can watch the video to see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTN1PG2LMHc

I also noticed that the Infinix Note 10 Pro, which is powered by MediaTek helio G95 chipset is higher on geekbench score than Samsung Galaxy A52's Snapdragon 720G chipset.

However, when it comes to camera, the Samsung Galaxy A52 is better. Thanks to the OIS feature. Actually, the camera comparison is subjective. But the OIS really helps to improve Galaxy A52 camera.

For now, I don tire small to type. Abeg watch the video above to get the full gist. Meanwhile, I go like to know your opinions. And let the banter between Infinix and Samsung begins... lolz

Rep your team. Samsung share, while Infinix should like. I want to check something..lol

One is a flagship device
The other is a mid range device...
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Full Comparison, Speed Test & Camera by Rick9(m): 2:27am On Jun 13, 2021
I am an infinix user.
But plz stop this blasphemy Biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Full Comparison, Speed Test & Camera by sunshineV(f): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2021
if to say nairaland dey collect money per post, dis kain nonsense no go dey happen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is HOT 10T Screen / 6 Best Hidden Features In Ios 15 You Didn't Know About / How To Share And Unshare Data On Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.