Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob (1227 Views)

Graphic Pics Of UGM That Killed Two Nigeria Army Personnel{couples} Photo's / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple. / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by Aguiyi1020: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Have you noticed d sudden absence of UGM,ESN and MNK attacks in d east diz days. Recently dere have been news that foreign jihadists and Fulani have entered Nigeria through Oyo with d aid of the military and have camped in there forests. After dt recently again there have been a spat of fulani headsmen killing in places like ibarapa were over 40 people were slaughtered and again in venue where over Igbo speaking benue indigenes were murdered twice. At night and at d burial of d deceased victims. After all diz I have observed dt UGM are no longer operational in d cities anymore. In my understanding MNK is a wise man, he has told told his boys into d villages and borders and regroup against possible headsmen invasion. He cannot afford to have divided. He was just playing and warming up with security operatives in d city but now he is back to business. Protecting our boarders against possible attackes. I believe he has heard d latest happenings of d killer headsmen and he know they are coming again he has pulled his boys back into d real business. God Bless MNK. He is a wise man, why Yoruba retired army generals in Amotekun are busy crying about dere lands being taken, in d midst of all dis on going slaughter and news of new group of jihadists.... UGM suddenly disappears out of d eastern cities. MNK is wise, he is not asleep. He cannot afford to b distracted.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by Kachi4christ(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Kanu, should know better, the lives of innocent citizens are at risk this days and know one to protect them
Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by Oharina(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2021
God bless NK, he is truely a wise leader contrary to what his opposers think he is

1 Like

Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by Eteka1(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2021
You guys stupidity is legendary. That's all I have to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by tunjiajayi: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Op! Your head is not correct at all, at all. angry
Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by fukNaija(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
He knew the police wey using it to kill the innocent.. Using this same pattern will continue to affect people he's protecting..

Even though some attacks are political, ESN was mainly formed not for Biafra's actualisation but to comb the forest off bush meats..

I see no bad thing in using charms to protect myself against my enemies..

When time reach for Biafra to come... The world will know
Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by frankony(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Playing and warming grin grin grin.
Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by Elmaaq: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
I listened to kanu and he said Esn is not unknown gun men
Ipob members are unarmed

So this story or write up is False
NB I personally think the unknown gun men is a false flag operation
Re: Have You Recently Noticed Dis About Ugm, Esn, Mnk And Ipob by dederocs(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
I never knew ibo had such dummies grin

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Blow Up Imo Police Station, Kill Two Cops, Police Arrest Suspects / Family Set Up & Beat Up A Man Preying Their 15 Yr Old Daughter (video) / The Monsters Lagos State Gvmnt Deployed To Harass Commuters Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.