Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Training Hall in Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Training Hall in Lekki (113 Views)

New Design! Inside A Medium Capacity Event Hall In Kogi State (video) / Remodelling And Reconstruction Of A Town Hall In Pictures / 15% Discount On The Thrive Place Event Hall In Iju Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training Hall in Lekki by milanoproperty: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2021
TRAINING HALL/ 60 CAPACITY
Full day = 8 hours / N40,000 Half day = 4 hours/N25,000
( 9AM - 5PM ) (either 9am - 1pm or 1pm - 5pm)

EXECUTIVE BOARD ROOM/10 CAPACITY
Half day = 4 hours/N20,000 Full day = 8hours/ N35,000
(Either 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm ) (9am-5pm)

Call/Whatsapp 07056764662 07064473681

Re: Training Hall in Lekki by milanoproperty: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
It doesn’t matter how nice the estate you marketing is… you won’t command mega sales if no one knows it exist!

Why are you still playing small when it comes to marketing your real estate business?

Why are you putting other things ahead of the ONE thing that will make you the most money?

Here’s the answer for a lot of real estate consultant or realtors: deep down, they’re scared.

They're scared of what people will think. They’re scared that people will think they’re full of themselves.

But do people really think that?

I mean, think about what you do in your business. Do you help people get right property? Do you solve a problem of buying from the right developer?

If so, then you OWE it to your future customers to put yourself out there. You need to make yourself visible so others can find you, and you can help them, too.

Here’s what I think...

I think that deep down, you want to go big. But you're blocking yourself.

SO many consultant or realtors struggle with this exact same problem! You are not alone. In fact, this is the #1 challenge for most consultant or realtors … which is why MILANO PROPERTIES is organizing this training on Saturday -June 19, 2021.

I will highly recommend you attend this training holding This Saturday June 19, 2021 at Platinum HUB #13, Olufemi Rd, Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.

This program is going to help to position you to become unstoppable… so that success becomes inevitable. Good or good?

And you’ll get consistent and predictable results.

Trust me, you’ll be set up for success.

To confirm your seat, TEXT your full name to 08112964578

Program Detail

Date: This Saturday June 19, 2021

Venue: Platinum HUB #13, Olufemi Rd, Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.

Time: 10am

Theme: The New Strategy of Selling Real Estate in Nigeria

See you on Saturday at Platinum HUB #13, Olufemi Rd, Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.

Come with a friend.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

*gbagada Lettings* *3 Bedrooms* *soluyi Community* / House With BQ +penthouse For Sale In Ambiance Estate Abraham Adesanya Road Lagos / Properties For Sale In Onitsha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.