Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,135 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting (1882 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Katy86(f): 9:04am On May 04, 2011
him?

is that so difficult to understand that even when children are there some people (like me wink ) do not want to marry?

Why people must marry to have a real family? What is a real family?

What are these fucking papers are saying about the relationship?

Nothing.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by MsPotato(f): 9:25am On May 04, 2011
Katy, just thank God that in your country, most people there are open towards couples not getting married but can have children.

Cause if its in my country, they wont really allow it. Infact everyone would mock me if I have kids without getting married.  I think Nigeria would be somehow somewhat the same in some parts too so if you see some people here telling you that thats not normal for u to be having babies but not getting married, its because they are not use to it and it hasnt been their culture.

As for me, I cannot say anything as its not my life but if you are happy living that way, than Im happy for you. Thats all I can say katy

But if your bf wants to get married and you wanna tell him that you are not up for marriage in a less hurtful way, it all boils down to individuals and it depends on how he sees it.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Katy86(f): 9:32am On May 04, 2011
I think he see it like more like you. People must marry when they have children even here in Germany many people think like this and are always shocked when I tell them that I am not married and I am not planning to marry one day.

For what should somebody marry?
To divorce in some years?
I do not want that.

As long as the law here give me the free right to have children whenever I want I will do that.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by vanillaz: 9:39am On May 04, 2011
Fact: Ladies if you are from the same tribe as your boyfriend there is a 60% chance he will walk you down the altar!!!
check out this survey conducted by these reputable guys http://www.namywedding.com/articles/123-stop-wasting-your-time-he-wont-marry-you-wedding-survey-statistics-that-tell-why

girls nowz d tym to tink hard if u wnt to continue or leave him,
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by yinyems(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2011
well u better let him know before he proposes!!! if he hasnt then have u guys ever talked about "marriage" as a normal conversation? cus that wud b the best time to let ur opinion b heard (n tell him exactly how u see the "issue"wink

u shud know what kinda guy he is by now so u shud know how he deals with information, if he's proposed already then hey theres no rosey way to put it apart from tell him that marriage aint just yor thing, DO NOT say: "im not ready" no matter what tho cus that'll just give him hope

NOW U SEE HOW WE GUYS SUFFER TOO lol, feel bad for him, good luck tho
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by MsPotato(f): 9:46am On May 04, 2011
Katy86:

I think he see it like more like you. People must marry when they have children even here in Germany many people think like this and are always shocked when I tell them that I am not married and I am not planning to marry one day.

For what should somebody marry?
To divorce in some years?
I do not want that.

As long as the law here give me the free right to have children whenever I want I will do that.

I see. So the word divorce is already in your head. Why would you think that the both of you divorced? Did your parents divorced each other? or is it common in Germany for every couple to divorce each other?
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Katy86(f): 9:49am On May 04, 2011
grin  poor guys  cry

I have often told him how I think about marriage but I think that he do not take me serious  undecided

I mean we are more than 6 years together and we already have 2 children, why should we marry now?  

He is talking about that everytime in this 6 years  angry
Just planning what we will do etc everytime when he called his parents he come to me and ask me when we will marry. I always tell him NEVER. Why he can not understand that?  

the day this english people marry he was sitting in front of  the TV and just tell me that he want to do that with me to.  grin
I do not care about any english person who is going to marry and I do not want to do that !

I am just tired of explaining him.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Katy86(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2011
I see. So the word divorce is already in your head. Why would you think that the both of you divorced? Did your parents divorced each other? or is it common in Germany for every couple to divorce each other?

I think it is quite common here. Even the turkish women here start to divorce their men grin wink

My parents are not divorce but I do not see any reason to marry we already live like married people so why we need that paper.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by iv4real(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2011
You should let him know that you don't want to get married, don't lead him on. Everybody is not supposed to be married. But please since you have decided to stay single, do not go and disturb peoples husbands. Most times i have seen that most ladies that do no want to get married end up dating married men.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Katy86(f): 10:11am On May 04, 2011
Are you afraid that I date your man grin wink

I never dated a man who was in a relationship before. Thats not my kind of person.

And I do not talk about that I want to stay single. We are in a relationship , we live like a married couple and that is good how it is.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by MsPotato(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2011
Katy, than just let him know how serious you are about not getting married to him. Worst come to worst if u want to not marry and he wants to marry, perhaps you should let him go in order for him to look for a woman whom would marry him
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by esteduca(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2011
You are living together since 6 years with 2 childrens and why you do not want to merry him?
There is just one reason that come to my mind. Money. If you are married he can pretend, in case of divorce, more than if you are not.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by IZUKWU(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2011
What ever tickles ur fancy.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by tpia5: 2:29pm On May 04, 2011
lucky you @ poster.

many women are wishing their boyfriends would marry them, to no avail.

the guy simply refuses to pop the question.

many are also even searching for boyfriends and husbands?
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Brite02(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2011
If the boyfriend loffs u alot, kai there is a storm coming. However u tel him either direct or indirect grin it'l hurt him. If dn't want him then, u've made matters worse, so long u dnt wanna marry him. . .make him see reasons.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2011
by bringing anoda babe dat is sexy than u an tell him 2 start fu-cking her, dat u have done d whole arrangement 4 him F O C.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Katy86(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2011
You are living together since 6 years with 2 childrens and why you do not want to merry him?
There is just one reason that come to my mind. Money. If you are married he can pretend, in case of divorce, more than if you are not.

Money is not always the problem.

Both of us do not have money. wink
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by Katy86(f): 10:21am On May 05, 2011
many are also even searching for boyfriends and husbands?

I do not like such things.
It is just crazy to search a husband.

There are more important things and love will come to you, you can not force it.
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by InkedNerd(f): 10:24am On May 05, 2011
Write him a dear John letter stating your views on marriage and be very specific undecided
Re: How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting by poshent(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2011
No how!
But av u heard ds rumour? Dagrin new release?
I fear wen i hear am check http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=zvcqxPCH2ZI

(1) (Reply)

Is He Asking For A Slap? / Why Cant Our Gurls Adopt This Style Too? / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.