Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,347 members, 7,937,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari (625 Views)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / Why Did Obi Pick A Candidate From Mauritania? / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has
said that Fulani herdsmen armed
with sophisticated weapons to kill
people in agrarian communities
are not from Nigeria.
The President disclosed that Fulani
people look identical and have
similar culture , which makes it
difficult for people to differentiate
them.
Buhari, while speaking during Arise
TV programme monitored by
SaharaReporters on Thursday, also
said he cannot deny being a
Fulani.
He, however, insisted that Nigerian
herders only bear sticks and
machetes to cut grass for their
cattle.
“The problem is trying to
understand the culture of cattle
rearers. There is a culture of the
Fulanis. So, the government of
Benue said I’m not disciplining the
cattle rearers because I’m one of
them.
“I cannot refuse to say I’m not one
of them but he’s being very unfair
to me and I told him that the
Nigerian cattle rearers are not
carrying anything more than a
stick, sometimes a machete to cut
trees and give to animals.
“ But those with sophisticated
weapons, with Ak-47, are from
the Sahel area. They are Fulani
people from Mauritania, Central
Republic Africa . They look the
same, so they will think they are
Nigerians.
“But, I assure you, we are trying to
resuscitate these cattle routes,
grazing areas and make them
accountable,” Buhari said.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/fulani-herdsmen-ak-47s-killing-nigeria-are-mauritania-cantral-african-republic%E2%80%94-buhari

lalasticlacla mynd44

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by money121(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Noted
Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by SoBright101: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Are you insinuating that the herdsmen presidency Garba and Malami are defending are foreigners? Is it the same foreign fulani killers you want to create RUGA for?

You can't imagine what chief security officer of a country is saying. Foreigners are killing your citizens while you are idle doing nothing to stop the incessant killings.
Is it coincidence that foreigners are killing citizens of a country you sworn to protect as you decided to lock up southern borders while the nothern borders were porous?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by Eazi1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
And u think I'll belive? Not so dumb like you, yet u orderd 'ur soldier to protect them

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
His 2nd and 3rd cousins...

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
It's a lie

They are from Niger republic , your first and second home .

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by olatade(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
I think this is who should have interviewed Buhari on Arise TV below

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by FarahAideed: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
So what are you doing about them ?
Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by SILVERLINES: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
I don't take people who suffers dementia serious
Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by saaron(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
And the terrorist impostor wants to provide grazing routes and grazing reserves (RUGA) for the fulani murderers against indigenous people right? The more reason why Nigeria will disintegrate. No foreign savages and murderers will have access to Land in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by Feggie3: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Valkan:
President Muhammadu Buhari has
said that Fulani herdsmen armed
with sophisticated weapons to kill
people in agrarian communities
are not from Nigeria.
The President disclosed that Fulani
people look identical and have
similar culture , which makes it
difficult for people to differentiate
them.
Buhari, while speaking during Arise
TV programme monitored by
SaharaReporters on Thursday, also
said he cannot deny being a
Fulani.
He, however, insisted that Nigerian
herders only bear sticks and
machetes to cut grass for their
cattle.
“The problem is trying to
understand the culture of cattle
rearers. There is a culture of the
Fulanis. So, the government of
Benue said I’m not disciplining the
cattle rearers because I’m one of
them.
“I cannot refuse to say I’m not one
of them but he’s being very unfair
to me and I told him that the
Nigerian cattle rearers are not
carrying anything more than a
stick, sometimes a machete to cut
trees and give to animals.
“ But those with sophisticated
weapons, with Ak-47, are from
the Sahel area. They are Fulani
people from Mauritania, Central
Republic Africa . They look the
same, so they will think they are
Nigerians.
“But, I assure you, we are trying to

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/fulani-herdsmen-ak-47s-killing-nigeria-are-mauritania-cantral-african-republic%E2%80%94-buhari

lalasticlacla mynd44
Bloody fool!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari by limeta(f): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
we are trying to

So ruga is still on buhari mind
This man is full of shit

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Garba Shehu Quotes Romans, Galatians To Tackle Kukah / Is like FG is Not Happy That The South East Region Has No IDP Camps / Buhari Finally Reacts To End SARS Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.