Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (48635 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Fiscus105(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Maryjane001:
I hardly regret it if I turn down a guy. My reasons being :
- Not ready for any relationship.
- Peace of mind.
- Not being an independent lady.
- Scared of heartbreaks and time wasters.
- I don't go into relationships for fun or all that. I take my time and if I get into a relationship, we must have laid down plans and defined rules with the possibility of getting married in the nearest time. Relationship is a serious issue for me. Not your regular girl.
- Maybe the guy doesn't meet my expectations or the kind of person I would love to have as a husband. Yes...I just said that.
To the guys I v rejected, no hard feelings but i 'm quite picky and won't necessarily waste my time being in a non-productive relationship.

At the bolded, it shows you have regretted even if it was 1 in 10

If God could say it in scripture that he regretted created man how much less ordinary mortal

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

At the bolded, it shows you have regretted even if it was 1 in 10

If God could say it in scripture that he regretted created man how much less ordinary mortal
Certainly but quite rare. If this happens, identify strong weaknesses in the guy that justifies the rejection and my judgements always turn out right. I also judge my capabilities too. So no regrets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2021
See how dem bost OP...

Awon VAR tohbadt...
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Zoey95: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Prechgold1180:
how about your sisters and remember your mum was once a girl
Can I say she is ...

As for my sis she is one of them, because she is also following the same part, and as for my mum she is not because staying with my dad when things were very rough and when the civil war was hot, then no phone only telegram, and stayed months and years without seeing or hearing from him and still stood by him. Which girl of now adays fit do am Make guy just go junction come back she don make diff calls with guys. If guy say money no dey she don find shortest route.. go to tinder, michat badoo, all em ladies are virtually runs girls, both open and discreet. So u gat your answer. And my daughter it's her choice to be either one of them or not. But I as a father won't nuture to go there I will show her the two side of life, her own is to decide the path she wishes to follow, and where or the result she gets. She would know its entirely her choice of road.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by pryme(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Well am kinda asking because of my friend
She got a guy that was crazy about her
The guy asked her to be his girlfriend but normal girly forming and all she said no to the guy , hoping that the guy would keep pressing and disturbing

2 days back the guy introduced another girl to my friend as his girlfriend that they actually started dating yesterday

My friend has been feeling so sad and confused , because she actually likes the guy

Well who doesn’t like him ??
He is good looking and has money with a nice ride

Now the question is
Have you ever regretted saying no to a guy
And what will you advise my friend to do
Let go or fight for love

Let go or fight for love?
Love?
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by LastProphet: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Maryjane001:
I hardly regret it if I turn down a guy. My reasons being :
- Not ready for any relationship.
- Peace of mind.
- Not being an independent lady.
- Scared of heartbreaks and time wasters.
- I don't go into relationships for fun or all that. I take my time and if I get into a relationship, we must have laid down plans and defined rules with the possibility of getting married in the nearest time. Relationship is a serious issue for me. Not your regular girl.
- Maybe the guy doesn't meet my expectations or the kind of person I would love to have as a husband. Yes...I just said that.
To the guys I v rejected, no hard feelings but i 'm quite picky and won't necessarily waste my time being in a non-productive relationship.

Valid reasons at least in naija where the young men have very low self esteem and have no big goals other than chioma and Jennifer. The day you land here in the UK, US you will see a different world where a miss universe will go without being toasted for months as the men have no time, I know you can't understand it so just enjoy the mumu naija boys while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Jefferic(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2021
BlckBoy4U:
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

By 2023 you'll be scared to come out of ur house to vote cuz by then the security situation in Nigeria will be too worrisome, and many Nigerians here who are championing the slogan "Protest does not change anything" will still be the one to say "Our Vote doesn't count" same people will still sit at home without risking it to vote and expect divine change from Heaven to happen in Nigeria. Also with Nigeria's situation no one is sure of living till 2023 (Remember that senator who said Nigeria would experience terrible Food crisis in 2022 cuz our Farmers are being hacked to death on their farms, bandit attack never end, it's getting worse daily) And besides, every machinery they got to install who they want would be used that day, so man take ur mind off 2023. our vote din change anything in 2019 Infact lot of us were intimidated and they still gave us the Buhari we din want. Don't wait till 2023, Let ur voice and ur match be heard June 12th it's time to tell Buhari #We are tired.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals
#True Talk my bro
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Teddiie(f): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
richmond500:
Lalasticlala I deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go front page

The op made a better offer for lalasticlala to push it to front page grin. You shoulda used ten snake heads to beg him. grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by DeUltimate7(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Zila306:
Why would the guy come with his new girl to introduce to your friend? The guy na obote. You wey come de wind us say na your friend, na bigger obote.
, |No be lie Ipa. i greet you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by KenModi(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Propheticdavid:
"men are like wine" what do you mean by that..i want u to explain pls.

Men age like wine, women age like milk. I hope that explains it better.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by trulies: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2021
When women are young, their options are limitless
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by calcal: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
no be woman born you!

mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Makaveli217(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Well am kinda asking because of my friend
She got a guy that was crazy about her
The guy asked her to be his girlfriend but normal girly forming and all she said no to the guy , hoping that the guy would keep pressing and disturbing

2 days back the guy introduced another girl to my friend as his girlfriend that they actually started dating yesterday

My friend has been feeling so sad and confused , because she actually likes the guy

Well who doesn’t like him ??
He is good looking and has money with a nice ride

Now the question is
Have you ever regretted saying no to a guy
And what will you advise my friend to do
Let go or fight for love

Useless Hoes
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Frenzy01(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Another gold digger spotted... cheesy cheesy

Abeg.. Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Joelobioha(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2021
HustlePro:
my brother, one said she cant date someone that is not financially stable. I say no wahala. I move on.

na who no know him worth go dey make girls word affect am. I know figures I control and the worth of projects that I am working on. we go meet one day.
this ur talk carry weight I swear

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Joelobioha(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST 2 BOOBS AND A CUNT. PRIDE IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS NTOOORR
i gas screenshot this savageness..
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by HustlePro: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Joelobioha:
this ur talk carry the weight I swear
Just do you, bro. Acquire skill, be smart... the thing is, an average Nigerian girl date based on finance because of the economic situation of the country, while there is nothing wrong with that, using it to ridicule someone just because they ask you out is the height of disrespect.

You see, money in the bank is not the true test of the wealth of a man but the knowledge he has. I say this because some men get one lucky lottery hit and start flaunting it. You will think that they are really rich. When they lose that money, it is often hard to rise up again because they didn't really understand wealth creation. Now, a girl who meets such a man would use it to judge you who isn't up there yet. If you are working on a better project, she wouldn't know because of the instant gratification that she seeks.

Money comes and goes... but these Nigerian women are not interested in that. It is all about money now now now. A guy who would have made over 300M in his lifetime is currently owing me just 50K. After dragging so much, the wife had to open to me that dude is broke. My joy is, i know his wife had a genuine love for him and it was not the money she saw because he didn't pay much attention to her initially but she stood.

There are also men with money but with very very bad character, such that women who end up with them can't live, can't leave or can't do anything but live in frustration because of the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by WinterMinter(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Man this is knowledge at it's peak.
Gratitude!

HustlePro:
Just do you, bro. Acquire skill, be smart... the thing is, an average Nigerian girl date based on finance because of the economic situation of the country, while there is nothing wrong with that, using it to ridicule someone just because they ask you out is the height of disrespect.

You see, money in the bank is not the true test of the wealth of a man but the knowledge he has. I say this because some men get one lucky lottery hit and start flaunting it. You will think that they are really rich. When they lose that money, it is often hard to rise up again because they didn't really understand wealth creation. Now, a girl who meets such a man would use it to judge you who isn't up there yet. If you are working on a better project, she wouldn't know because of the instant gratification that she seeks.

Money comes and goes... but these Nigerian women are not interested in that. It is all about money now now now. A guy who would have made over 300M in his lifetime is currently owing me just 50K. After dragging so much, the wife had to open to me that dude is broke. My joy is, i know his wife had a genuine love for him and it was not the money she saw because he didn't pay much attention to her initially but she stood.

There are also men with money but with very very bad character, such that women who end up with them can't live, can't leave or can't do anything but live in frustration because of the money.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Realhommie(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2021
rimijoshua:
The most painful part of it is,whenever you say hi to them,they reply with Ok...that response bring a sense of disgust...or how are you?...and the response is ok...how was your night..ok
I no get time...
Ok is even better than kk..... Hahahahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Realhommie(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:
small shakara u ought to understand
And there was no need for the small shakara, it's irritating. If you like or love someone then let them know straight up, what's the acting up for? Is she a kid?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by vikgreen01(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2021
You’re that your friend
What I will tell u is that don’t ever fight shit cos the guy will take the chance to use u Nd u will suffer it.
Just brace up Nd let go.... but girls and good looking, nice rice, has money b like 5&6
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by ambimo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
frank950:

Asin eeh �
Imagine if the poor guy doesn't have money and a ride.....
and come ugly join. kai!!
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Joelobioha:
As fast as possible nwanne grin
Joelobioha:
As fast as possible nwanne
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by sunlad123: 9:15pm On Apr 18
TOMSY:
Lol. He's goodlooking, has money and has a nice ride equals LOVE.

Hmmmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Mouth Odour Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.