Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,972,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:17 PM

Gbaramatu Chief Passes Votes Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbaramatu Chief Passes Votes Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio (254 Views)

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists / Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbaramatu Chief Passes Votes Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio by UncommonReports(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
President Mohammadu Buhari and Minister, Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio's effort at sustaining peace in the Niger Delta region has been lauded.

In an advertorial published in the Vanguard of Thursday, former chairman, Egbema- Gbaramatu Communities Development Council and former APC Senatorial Aspirant in Delta State, High Chief Michael Johnny, said, "I understand that the purported seven days ultimatum was to compel the Federal Government and Senator Godswill Akpabio to constitute the substantive Board of NDDC, but, the Oporoza meeting had a different agenda"

"However, I pass a vote of confidence on Senator Godswill Akpabio for the courage to visit Oporoza, which shows his commitment towards sustenance of the prevailing peace in the region."

Chief Johnny stated further that, " I understand that Senator Akpabio accepted to embark on that journey to Oporoza because he(Akpabio) does not want the disruption of IOCs operations and attacks on oil installations"

He also passed a vote of confidence on President Mohammadu Buhari, while appealing to the president to approve the appointment of members of the NDDC board without further delay, saying, "I urge the president to be fair and just in the appointment of the new board".
Re: Gbaramatu Chief Passes Votes Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio by Millimann: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
I'm not surprised.

Afterall that Ghana-Must-Go bag we saw in the picture that accompanied Akpabio when he went to meet them did not come back with him.

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Chief Passes Votes Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio by overdrive(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Money has exchanged hands.
Re: Gbaramatu Chief Passes Votes Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio by Omihanifa: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Power of Ghana must go bag
Re: Gbaramatu Chief Passes Votes Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio by Maxymilliano(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
I will equally pass a vote of confidence on Akpabio and the President if such whiff of money falls on my lap without breaking a sweat cool

(1) (Reply)

Site For Nig News / Re: Open Letter To Ndigbo / Anambra 2021 APGA Primaries: As Party Members Square Up Against The Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.