Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,332 members, 7,940,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Line Using The Me2u Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Line Using The Me2u Service (221 Views)

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Line Using The Me2u Service by samdreyy: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
We go about our activities daily with alot of resources which we use to make things smooth and steady, a huge number of people can testify to the fact that having airtime on your mobile phone plays a major/vital role in keeping us connected.

Airtime also known as credit has alot of benefits to us because we use it in calling our family, friends, relation, colleagues and lots of our loved ones and also we can use it to purchase data bundles which we use to access the internet to get information about alot of things in the globe.

But in some dire situations of using this airtime we might exhaust it and we can't enjoy the amazing benefits airtime offers, the only option we have is purchasing another airtime but we know it might be expensive or we simply don't have the funds for that.

So it led to airtel to introduce a the me2u feature which gonna help their subscribers send the airtime on their line to another airtel user for free within seconds, so you don't have to always spend those big bucks on purchasing of airtime for your airtel sim card.

Airtel according to wikpedia airtel is a multinational company that provides telecommunications and mobile money services in 14 countries in africa, primarily in east, central and west africa. airtel africa is majority owned by the Indian communication services company Bharti Airtel.

If this is your first time of hearing or you know little about the airtel me2u feature, airtel me2u is a free service created by airtel which gives you the ability to share or transfer your airtime with friends and loved ones within the twinkle of any eye.

So we know right know you're already longing to know of how you can use this airtel service to start transferring airtime/credit to your loved ones immediately, don't worry we got you covered and will reach you everything to enable you successful transfer airtime on airtel to using the me2u feature.

So without wasting much time let's head into the main reason we are here which is how to transfer airtime from a glo line to another glo line.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-transfer-airtime-on-airtel-line-using-the-me2u-service/
Re: How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Line Using The Me2u Service by jom28gy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
I don't understand
Re: How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Line Using The Me2u Service by samdreyy: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
jom28gy:
I don't understand
elaborate more please so I can help you out

(1) (Reply)

The Zyihun Crane M2 Gimbal Setup || Camera And Smartphone Balancing [easy Guide] / Nairalander Organize Free Tutorial On How You Can Grow Your Business On Whatsapp / Latest GLO 500MB For N100 Social Plan (august) Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.