Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (339 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Meditate on this tonight

*10/06/2021* Deuteronomy 28:1
1 *And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth*:

Obedience is a key that unlock the very door to that success you seek.

Before you obey you must hear correctly. Hearing is first spiritual, the Bible made us understand that you can have ear and not hear, not that your are deaf but you can't hear. How strange that sound, but I tell you verily that we have ears but because we don't obey, it translate to us not hearing. When you obey you have simply heard correctly.

Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Let God be true and every man/woman remain liars.

Prayer: Lord helps is to diligently hearking to your words, the ears that hear and the eyes that see is what we pray for tonight. Let there be an evidence of open hearing and sight seeing in Jesus name.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Rossonero: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Hugokingz: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Meditate on this tonight

1 *And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth*:

Before you obey you must hear correctly. Hearing is first spiritual, the Bible made us understand that you can have ear and not hear, not that your are deaf but you can't hear. How strange that sound, but I tell you verily that we have ears but because we don't obey, it translate to us not hearing. When you obey you have simply heard correctly.

Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Let God be true and every man/woman remain liars.

Prayer: Lord helps is to diligently hearking to your words, the ears that hear and the eyes that see is what we pray for tonight. Let there be an evidence of open hearing and sight seeing in Jesus name.
Shalom
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by HRSweetness(f): 5:54am On Jun 11, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Meditate on this tonight

Shalom

Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In Nigeria As A Christian / Let The Earth Praise The Lord / The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.