Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,791 members, 7,912,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] (980 Views)

Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by fenibak: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
We Igbos have gotten used to threats by other ethnic groups in Nigeria, we have no right to talk in Nigeria, if we talk they say your people are in the North and they have properties and we would destroy them, oh you have a lot to lose, so don't talk just endure the injustice and pain.

When did it become a crime to invest in One Nigeria like they call it, do you want the Igbos to be silent against Injustice and oppression ?just because they have decided to invest in your land and to keep the economy moving even after giving them 20 pounds after the war, you people must do more research on the Igbos we are different beings, we fear no man, God created us differently and we can never keep quiet in the face of oppression,intimidation and tyranny.

I am advising all the Igbos in the North start moving your investments to Igbo land or elsewhere in the south aside rivers state because we know those ones are thieves that would kill Igbos and take their properties like the northerners.

Enough of this investment blackmail, ,USA and Israel were one of the largest investors in Iran and in fact Israel used to train the Iranians but guess what they are enemies today, we must not allow ourselves to be blackmailed just because we have investments in the North, I say the North because Igbos investments in Yoruba nation is safe, Yorubas are law-abiding people they won't steal Igbo properties because they never did after the civil war.

Look people from the North, the Igbos won't stop talking and agitating for Biafra, you can take the properties if you like but be ready to face sanctions from the International community because this is not 1967, we are going to re acquire properties because God is with the Igbo people, so we are calling your bluff go ahead and try it because like it or not Nigeria is breaking and you people know this truth this is why you are not attacking Igbos like you always do or like you have done in the past,i wrote more about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-have-called-fulani-bluff, Nigeria is gone the earlier you realize it the better, is it not by force to live with you people we want freedom and freedom we shall achieve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHtmEYSF1w&t=2s

https://www.biafranboys.org/igbo-prosperous-tribe-held-by-neck-in

6 Likes

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by fenibak: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
arewawife
arewa1stson
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by leofab(f): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ops
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by cherishmichael: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mmmmm... Interesting

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by BBBmall25: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
You guys lousiness is so irritating. Buari my dearest president, biko send these lunatics away! We Niger deltans are with you sir

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by fenibak: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
BBBmall25:
You guys lousiness is so irritating. Buari my dearest president, biko send these lunatics away! We Niger deltans are with you sir

there is nothing like niger delta just state your tribe,you people are like the fulanis always hiding behind north,you wont stop us,cry if you like

5 Likes

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Sleyk: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
If I may ask What was the first Terror attack of IPOB before they tag #IPOB #Terrorist organization in 2017.. please if any one should answer this question then I will quit the struggle and watch from behind..I am waiting for ur answers.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by fenibak: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sleyk:
If I may ask What was the first Terror attack of IPOB before they tag #IPOB #Terrorist organization in 2017.. please if any one should answer this question then I will quit the struggle and watch from behind..I am waiting for ur answers.

they cant answer,maybe flags are IED now

3 Likes

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Ever8090: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2021
fenibak:

there is nothing like niger delta just state your tribe,you people are like the fulanis always hiding behind north,you wont stop us,cry if you like
Niger Delta Republic as declared by Isaac Adaka Boro will stand..you guys don't even know where the whole thing is going grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by obiekunie01: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2021
Sleyk:

they used flags to kill so many Nigerians-more than the fulanis that uses AKs and machetes ever killed.

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by plaindealer: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2021
Nigeria is holding you back, but you are still all over Nigeria making money and achievements great financial success, you say all the time that you are the most industrious, you are the richest and the most prosperous, you even say you you own everything in Lagos and Abuja, but you still want us to believe that you are marginalized and they are holding you back.

Which is which? Are you perpetually confused or you are all just liars..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Tinubuadvocate: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2021
What I hate about igbo is bragging nothing else again

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Tinubuadvocate: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2021
Igbo dominated federal government job even including the petty scheme like npower.
plaindealer:
Nigeria is holding you back, but you are still all over Nigeria making money and achievements great financial success, you say all the time that you are the most industrious, you are the richest and the most prosperous, you even say you you own everything in Lagos and Abuja, but you still want us to believe that you are marginalized and they are holding you back.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by fenibak: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2021
Ever8090:
Niger Delta Republic as declared by Isaac Adaka Boro will stand..you guys don't even know where the whole thing is going grin

ok i support
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by fenibak: 1:03am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What I hate about igbo is bragging nothing else again

worry about yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by fenibak: 1:04am On Jun 11, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin

go and ask buhari
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2021

Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Sleyk: 6:31am On Jun 11, 2021
obiekunie01:

they used flags to kill so many Nigerians-more than the fulanis that uses AKs and machetes ever killed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Obianujunwa1999: 6:34am On Jun 11, 2021
I don't know you but deep down within my heart, I know that you are a fool. Do you think Igbo's think like the useless zoo idiots? We go all out to all countries in the world only to come back and build the mansions you see......I just believe you are an idiot for thinking we make the money by doing business in Nigeria
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by mightyhaze: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2021
Lol,how does one kill a police station?

Illiteracy is a pandemic in that part
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by pricklewane: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2021
Me I think it more of a foolish tribe that brag about superirioriry but can not free itself.

How do you claim to be superior but you are held in binage by those you claim to be more superior to.
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by meccuno: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2021
Ever8090:
What Boro declared was nation for Ijaws. Just so you know
Re: Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2021
"I am advising all the Igbos in the North start moving your investments to Igbo land"

The recent burning of properties and killings in the east should really entice igbos to flock home enmass and invest.

Do you know that if you disagree with someone in the other part of the Nigeria, your property and life is secured.

As backward as many of us think north is, they have not burn a single igbo property, even in the face of disgusting provocation they are yet to kill any igbo man

So I ask you is north not safer than the east you want igbos to come and invest?

(1) (Reply)

“why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / How We Forced President Buhari To Postpone His London Trip - Reno Omokri / Understanding The Fulanization Agenda From Inception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.