Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,808 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

"Grab My Yansh Am Yours" Actress Nkechi Celebrates Her Lookalike Lover Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Grab My Yansh Am Yours" Actress Nkechi Celebrates Her Lookalike Lover Birthday (1232 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Grab My Yansh Am Yours" Actress Nkechi Celebrates Her Lookalike Lover Birthday by Pmpm: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2021
"Grab my Yansh Am your private stripper" Actress Nkechi Celebrates Her Lover Birthday, Toyin Abraham & others react (Video)

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing is in the mood of celebrating her lover Honorable Falegan Opeyemi David as she twerk for him in a new video where she declared she is his private stripper, PraizeMedia report.

However other celebrates has joined the Nollywood actress to Celebrates her lover birthday.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/grab-my-yansh-am-your-private-stripper.html

Re: "Grab My Yansh Am Yours" Actress Nkechi Celebrates Her Lookalike Lover Birthday by Olarewaju89: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2021
Olosho

See that simp at her back dey smile like 3 months old baby undecided

Destiny destroyed everywhere undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Sexy Curves Of Ex-beauty Queen Iheoma Eminike (photos) / Haruna Ishola Vs Ayinla Omowura - Which Of Them Was The Greatest? / How Cartel Night Life In Owerri Collected Cubanas Chief Priest Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.