Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,683 members, 7,948,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt (15877 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by VillagePipu: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
That's the only language they understand and we will give it to them. Say no to June 12 protest

Go and give it to bandits and Boko Haram catching your parents like wild monkeys.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Bolupoosioyo112: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Still typing
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by ivolt: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
hmmn
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
VillagePipu:
As at when Sowore and Co were activists fighting Abacha, Yahaya Bello was an apprentice vulcaniser at Adankolo in Lokoja. He thinks he will be in power forever, I laugh.
He should rememberer AT Ahmed, Abubakar Audu and Co.
no condition is permanent
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by mydivinely: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND , BUHARI, AMAECHI LED PROTEST UNDER JONATHAN IN 2014
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Jaybee8181(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
All of a sudden protest is now a death sentence in a this democratic country... Wow is Buhari not powerful? I definitely think the is���
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by UstazAhmed(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
VillagePipu:

Go and give it to bandits and Boko Haram catching your parents like wild monkeys.

Your rant changes nothing. Tomorrow will make you to have a taste of the resolve of the president to end indiscriminate miscreants disturbing public space

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by VillagePipu: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
no condition is permanent

Once he leaves, he will be limited to only his Ebiraland. Let him remain there and be doing local champion. I trust Ebiras, once he's out, they will cut him to size.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Sholaco: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yes ooo.. cheesy
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by VillagePipu: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Your rant changes nothing. Tomorrow will make you to have a taste of the resolve of the president to end indiscriminate miscreants disturbing public space

And next tomorrow, your parents in Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi and Kaduna will be looking for how to exchange you for a bag of beans when bandits catch you.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by FROGMAN101(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
VillagePipu:

And next tomorrow, your parents in Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi and Kaduna will be looking for how to exchange you for a bag of beans when bandits catch you.

Nahh this is funny lol
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Akharmony: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wch kind of evil system of government is this. Should citizens just fold hands and pretend that thing are rosy.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by babyfaceafrica: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
VillagePipu:

Once he leaves, he will be limited to only his Ebiraland. Let him remain there and be doing local champion. I trust Ebiras, once he's out, they will cut him to size.
once he is done, na senate o.. He seems to he popular among anebira
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by nikz(f): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Peaceful protest nko?
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by UstazAhmed(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
VillagePipu:

Hit the streets tomorrow and obstruct public peace. The outcome you will come to report here

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
nawa oo.. see wetin government dey talk
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by witworth(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
The so called government is feeling the heat, it's coming, they are scared and still forming james bond, it's understandable, but tomorrow is the D Day.
So Keep your warnings and advice to yourself
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by BenDrickz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Better state dey tok
Even kogi dey tok

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by VillagePipu: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Hit the streets tomorrow and obstruct public peace. The outcome you will come to report here

We have been hitting the streets right from when your grandfathers were learning how to spell the word independence.
Tomorrow won't be different, our lives are worth more than yours and we deserve better.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
So, what's the point of having this in the constitution?? Honestly, Nigeria is extremely lawless and the leaders are trampling on our basic rights. Some people have NEVER even read the constitution or even aware of their rights. Those aware are even still oppressed, except they're "big" men or women in the country. This country is just so so confusing.

Until the protests led to massive loss of lives and properties and online "activists " like you were nowhere to be found

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igyeseh:
100% stone free, neat, quality local rice available in large quantity.

Factory location is Benue State, but we supply nationwide.

Call/WhatsApp 08021384843.

Benue ? I thought the Fulanis had taken over the entire geographical space of that state !

Your rice looks quite good and neat. I how hope it tastes good as well anyway.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Masterito(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by VillagePipu: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
once he is done, na senate o.. He seems to he popular among anebira

Well, if Anebira like, they can make him the Ohinoyi sef, na them sabi.
That disaster should just be isolated to that area.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by mydivinely: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Masterito:
Yahaya Bello tyranny go worst o

BUT BUHARI DIDNT WAS NOT TREATED IN THE LANGUAGE HE UNDERSTAND THEN Buhari,
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by samuelevans(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
mumu hunters,they have been raiding in my area arresting innocent people today in lokoja, any gathering today and tomorrow by guys na risk
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Igyeseh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Benue ? I thought the Fulanis had taken over the entire geographical space of that state !

Your rice looks quite good and neat. I how hope it tastes good as well anyway.
Majority part of Benue is still very peaceful and calm, businesses are thriving normal in a daily basis.

Yes, it tastes very good. It's dried and doesn't turn to fufu when cooked.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by ChiefSosa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Until the protests led to massive loss of lives and properties and online "activists " like you were nowhere to be found
Lol. You must know me so well. You probably know how my farts sound like too! We've got the right to protest and assemble. I support a peaceful protest. I'm against a violent protest. Bye, Lanrewaju.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Kfed4ril(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
brainpulse:
If your family no like you, you can come out to protest.

No state government will make that endsars mistake again.

Lol
But they’ll make the #OccupyNigeria mistake again?
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Kfed4ril(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
That's the only language they understand and we will give it to them. Say no to June 12 protest

But yes to #Occupynigeria?
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by UstazAhmed(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
VillagePipu:

We have been hitting the streets right from when your grandfathers were learning how to spell the word independence.
Tomorrow won't be different, our lives are worth more than yours and we deserve better.

Let's see how it goes tomorrow then

2 Likes

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by chrisvic007: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
realstars:
They Are Planning For More Killings.
Buhari and APC Govenment is the only administration that protest is a dead penalty for its citizens.
The First And The Only, In The Whole Wide World.

This is because it is only in Nigeria that protests are carried out with bad belle. When you block highways and occupy personal residential or business premises, you commit a criminal offence.

Citizens of civilised climes would not do this but in a country that houses members of the most hateful persons in the world (you know them), this is the order of the day.

Therefore, a responsible government would do all it can to protect law abiding citizens from hateful cave men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters / Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes / 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.