Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,877 members, 7,938,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

How To Download Course From Udemy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Download Course From Udemy (739 Views)

Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? / Pls What Is The Best Way Or Hack To Buy A Course From Udemy? / How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Course From Udemy by Whatshallido: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good day everyone, trust your day is progressing well.
I wanted to download the course i bought in udemy, but i couldn't download it.
Can anyone recommend any app i can use to download the course.
I've tried udemy downloader and is not working, tried Google Chrome download extension, not working.
Note :i want to download the course to my laptop not phone because I'm short of memory space on my phone.
Thanks.
Re: How To Download Course From Udemy by DICKstractor: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
undecided

Sorry, I have no answer to that. But how much did you buy the course
Re: How To Download Course From Udemy by olubantylove(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Download the Udeler app, login with your udemy credentials, then you can go on to download the course.

Udeler only works on PC. So the course and every of the course resources will be downloaded on your PC .

I hope this helps.
Re: How To Download Course From Udemy by JFOD: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
you can download the video from udemy using your computer.

check the bottom right corner of the video, you'll see three dots.

you should see download lecture when you click that (I understand it's stressful).

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation / Grab This Opportunity Of A Lifetime / How To Be A "Good" Software Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.