Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper (1687 Views)

I am having spiritual problems and I need help / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
OMG!! Controversial Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A Female Church Member (
Posted by Richard Idasenibo. on Jun 11, 2021 0
What’s is the meaning of this!�
Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere, predominantly known as Odumeje, is a controversial Nigerian clergyman and general overseer of The Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry who is noted for his unorthodox methods of healing and exorcism of supposedly demon-possessed individuals.

Odumeje’s methods of healing attracts negative criticism as it often involves the arrangement of multiple chairs and slamming the individual in need of healing on the chairs and after doing so, declared them totally healed. Odumeje’s methods of healing earned him the title; “The wrestling pastor”.

This time, he was spotted sexually harassing a supposed married woman in the name of deliverance.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper by zoeA: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Change your weed dealer... thank me later

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper by Goddyss(m): 4:02am On Jun 12, 2021
zoeA:
Change your weed dealer... thank me later

If you were spiritual, you would know that he was astrally having sex with that woman to suck the negative energy out of her. This isn't biblical.

Did you see his face during the act?

(1) (Reply)

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / Who Says The Bible Does Not Condone Slavery? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.