Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,565 members, 7,914,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:08 AM

Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo (8713 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by CilicMarin: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.

By the way, I'm not Igbo but I see it and warn. Warn/ share with all those you know.

Mynd44 lalasticlala ....

Cc: See the kind of topic you brought to the front page to stir ethnic tension...

Is this how this has deteriorated..

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by BareFacedLies(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.

By the way, I'm not Igbo but I see it and warn. Warn/ share with all those you know.

Shut up you tribal bigot!

Are you trying to tell us that before policemen shoot at protesters they will first ask them their respective states of indigene?! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by RisenJoe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thunda faya you OP
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

What will a reasonable Igbo man be looking for in June 12 protest.

They are purely confused in that case, in one minute they are biafrans as some claimed though I am not,

In another minute they will be protesting.

The current generation of Igbo youths are the most confused....

Their fathers wasn't this disorganized and confused.......very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by legendsilver(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
All PDP protesters will be dealt with in the language they understand

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by ipodstinks: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Grupo:

The guy actually said the truth and I agree with him.

The endsars protest was just a few months back.

Recall that after the protest, many Yoruba people both online and offline, including nairaland started blaming Igbos for the destruction witnessed in Lagos.

They blamed Dj switch and Peter of psquare for the destructions.

On Twitter, they started trending a hashtag #defendlagos aimed at attacking Igbos, whom they had accused of destroying Lagos during the protests while leaving their region untouched.

So, I agree with the OP, any Igbo person that joins any June 12 protest is a fool. And anything he sees, let him take it like that.
You are just a coward, Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by scantee(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Message of thought

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by speaktome(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
@Seun, he is probably a northern element looking to diffuse any potential tension. They are many on NL. After sending out coded messages to their brainwashed army via imams, they proceed to divide n conquer their greatest region of concern.

Na Aboki full this place, i swear.
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by bishop4life(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Any igbo man on the protest is a fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Cocobongo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Themainboy22:
Shut up...you guys always make little things seems so big....
Noting is happening

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by kechywillz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
This country is not united in the first place
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by strangest(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

aboki... the south are now more United against your herdsmen leaders.... go and die

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
No Igbo man with his right senses will join in this protest

10 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by SoBright101: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Only people like the OP take him serious. Divide and rule tactic.
Is the protest about yoruba or bad government?
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Mrdecent(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
People who are out today for the protest deserve a special gift from God.
They were aware that the govt could send police, DSS and the military to kill them and still they are out there protesting.
Personally, I respect them. They are the true Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by phorget(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fortunately the Igbos are wiser, I haven't heard any protest report coming emanating from the east.

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by NobleSeed(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
You no see say Senior man comment for the thread?
DubaiLandLord1:
Why dem bring this kin thread com front-page
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Endsars should have taught the igbos a lesson. Once beaten, you know the rest.
Don't expect people to change, the same thing that happened few months ago during Endsars will happen again.
Nothing is happening down east...No protest.. people are going about their businesses..

7 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by moneyissweet(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Whether you be Igbo or Hausa you have said my mind.

Good bless you for this advise.

The thing is we are not even interested in the protest.

All big markets is full in alaigbo today so we don't give a fck.

donnie:

5 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Gambit23: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

Anyone can participate in any protest
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by LadySarah: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
CilicMarin:

Mynd44 lalasticlala ....

Cc: See the kind of topic you brought to the front page to stir ethnic tension...

Is this how this has deteriorated..

It is how it has deteriorated, Aboki!
We have seen through you ppl.
Look for who else to blame but count Igbos out. CNG already roped Ipob in same thing your pal did with Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Experience has taught us well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nollynwa1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Any Igbo person caught with the protesters will be tagged IPOB and one of the Unknown gun men.
The hatred for this Igbo tribe is very real but I know they are wise, they will surely overcome this hatred!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda / NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? / Nigerian Army Launches Online Information System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.