Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,694 members, 7,892,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap (918 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd / Whatsapp Starts Rolling Out Picture-in-picture (PIP) Mode For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by dsnet: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Mister Mobility has received the MIUI 12.5 update on his Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. His recommendation is that if you are yet to upgrade your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 smartphone to MIUI 12.5, don't bother. The experience is worse.

His account:

This evening, a software update notification popped up on the screen of my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. A quick glance at the notification confirmed that it was the MIUI 12.5 update. My heart leapt for joy.

If there is one thing I have been waiting for all 2021, it is MIUI 12.5. After reading the changes it would bring to my phone, all I could do was itch and hope it arrived soon enough. Thankfully, it is here now.

The update, labelled V12.5.1.0.RFDMİXM, comes in at a whopping 1.2 GB in size. Hopefully, MTN Internet will be a sport and not let this download drag out.

What’s new in MIUI 12.5?

This new version of MIUI brings improvements and new features to the core system, to the user interface, as well as to Notes and Xiaomi Cloud.

I don’t use either of the last two, so all my focus is on the system and user interface improvements.

Read the rest of the review: MIUI 12.5 is now available for Xiaomi Note 10 Pro in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by sunshineV(f): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm this thread go sweet
Re: MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by Flamees(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Fanboys running away

Re: MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin
another pothole for xiaomi fans to avoid......signing out
Re: MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by cyberprince8(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi update is the most wack update have seen... Still wishing i didnt update my note 9s to 12.0.2 ... Now phone feels like a old tecno phone

2 Likes

Re: MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Big deal..

Updated my Redmi K30 Ultra and everything is now buttery smooth..

Some updates takes time to settle..

And some updates..

Comes with chances of bugs in some devices..

Which are expected to be addressed by subsequent roll outs..

Updating your phone is by choice..

Atleast Transsion don't give you the option..

6 Likes

Re: MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by tosaino95(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Samsung update do mess up their phone so if Xiaomi update mess up their phone is a bad thing after some days now they will give another update that will settle everything.
This post is for bashing Xiaomi thou @OP

1 Like

Re: MIUI 12.5 Is Rolling Out To Xiaomi Note 10 Series In Nigeria, And It Is Crap by maxjax(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
cyberprince8:
Xiaomi update is the most wack update have seen... Still wishing i didnt update my note 9s to 12.0.2 ... Now phone feels like a old tecno phone

why bro? I'm about to update mine

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 5 Pro For Sale / Flash Drive ( Sandisk ) And Barbers Clipper For Sale / Looking For Small Android (30k Budget)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.