Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion (869 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Video Of Begging Nigeria / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / A Woman In Biafra Outfit Is Begging Nigeria Soldiers & Police To Arrest Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Islamabadd: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Well Jack got instructions from Washington DC to make it easy for the Nigerian government to reverse it's ban on Twitter without putting themselves in a position where they'd be an international laughing stock. Yea the pressure is too much on the government, they can't afford to lose these top countries as allies and on the other hand they've got some pride to protect, so it's also very important to pretend they didn't yield to these pressures from their western bosses

So you can see the Twitter + Whitehouse game. Twitter casually reaches out to FG with nothing tangible to discuss actually. Just to give FG some cover to hide the shame while the ban is reversed. Then later FG can lie about an agreement that was signed, new regulations, blah blah blah. Americans will always be 100 steps ahead.

Credits: purest 21
Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by OnionBandit(f): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Aba made nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by gawu1: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Islamabadd:
Well Jack got instructions from Washington DC to make it easy for the Nigerian government to reverse it's ban on Twitter without putting themselves in a position where they'd be an international laughing stock. Yea the pressure is too much on the government, they can't afford to lose these top countries as allies and on the other hand they've got some pride to protect, so it's also very important to pretend they didn't yield to these pressures from their western bosses

So you can see the Twitter + Whitehouse game. Twitter casually reaches out to FG with nothing tangible to discuss actually. Just to give FG some cover to hide the shame while the ban is reversed. Then later FG can lie about an agreement that was signed, new regulations, blah blah blah. Americans will always be 100 steps ahead.

This is consequence of too much drinking of Nnamdi coward's urine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by vedaxcool(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2021
The US government that is barking up and down like a helpless dog is the same entity you think is calling the shots, na real fake ABA made nonsense you dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by ThatFairGuy: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
You don't need a soothsayer to tell that Jack feel the heat and he's begging

Twitter goofed big time to have claimed they don't know a whole President of the most populous black Nation on Earth in response to FG's quest.
That's a great insult ONLY IF WE ALL KNOW

A whole 30million+ subscriber, he definitely feel the heat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Mynd44: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2021
As Sexkillz say

If you post, don't drink
If you drink, don't post.

Never bring these two together

You said something is what you think meaning it is possibly untrue yet conclude on it like it is true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by ThatFairGuy: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2021
They're coming for you in numbers. cheesy
Mynd44:
As Sexkillz say

If you post, don't drink

You said something is what you think meaning it is possibly untrue yet conclude on it like it is true
Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Islamabadd: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2021
gawu1:

This is consequence of too much drinking of Nnamdi coward's urine

Little child.

I'm richer than your generation.

Fact.

And you're a poor, displeased, bitter ethnic bigot.

Keep being ignorant.
Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Ekpeitit(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2021
Islamabadd:

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by timesup234: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Na hungry man. A capitalist is always hungry but this time na that hunger go kill am. No more Nigerian naira for him aza

1 Like

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by temptnow: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Twitter is richer than the Zoo call Nigeria.

Jack doesn't have the dead man in Aso rock time

1 Like

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Islamabadd: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
They're coming for you in numbers. cheesy

Please tell that wicked Mod 44 abi wetin call never to near my page or post...

He is a very biased, unobjective person!
Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Islamabadd: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Aba made nonsense

Lamabad mentality!

Ignorant talk!
Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Islamabadd: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Mynd44:
As Sexkillz say

If you post, don't drink

And I hell hope your not referring to me dude!

You deleted my post without a hoot about the guy that refd my post as Aba made nonsense!

And how dare you make reference to me as drinking and posting!

Do you know me?

Don't let me curse the hell out of you here!

Why can't you just stay one place and mind your business instead of prowling for who to ban?

If you don't steer clear from me, you'll get to feel my years' load of animosity against you.

Rubbish.
Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Islamabadd:

.... Rubbish Assumption grin grin grin
Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by orion7: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
See the way the thread is rattling zombies? undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion by Islamabadd: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
orion7:
See the way the thread is rattling zombies? undecided
I tell you my dear...

(1) (Reply)

Youths Defy Wike’s Warning, Stage Protest In Rivers / Photos: Osinbajo Visits Oniru Of Iruland, Oba Abdulwasiu Omogbolahan Lawal / Why Is Gowon Silent Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.