Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Start Absolutely ANY Business Venture In Nigeria Without Capital Or Loan - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start Absolutely ANY Business Venture In Nigeria Without Capital Or Loan (141 Views)

Receive Payments Through Paypal In 24 Hours In Nigeria Without A Paypal Account / Landline Number And Phone For Any Business / Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Absolutely ANY Business Venture In Nigeria Without Capital Or Loan by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
First, as an entrepreneur, I know the indescribable torture of having an unfundable idea. It is like having a baby that you cannot feed. Like being stuck with a wife, and a nursing child without food on a cold Christmas night.
You are tempted to do something stupid and illegal.
A young single mother told me last month in tears about how she had to go and sleep with a man in a car park at a mall in order to raise money to pay for her child’s hospital bill.
I am talking about that kind of torture.

Dear friend, you don’t have to be that desperate anymore.
Secondly, I am guided by that statement by Zig Ziglar that says

“You can have everything in life that you want, if you can only help enough other people get what they want”

Economists say that the first thing a person needs to start an enterprise is capital.
I say, they LIED TO YOU.
The first thing you need is Wisdom, or Strategy, if you will.

What is strategy?

It is the COMPLETE laid out plan for any desired goal.
A good strategy has plans for IF there is no capital. That is like guerilla warfare.
Like our military, the problem with having capital is that it deceives the holder, and makes them to overlook certain factors of utter importance.
Without strategy, having capital may be your albatross.
For example, a man wants to open a restaurant business, and he goes to open it in front of a church. Because he has the capital, but he overlooks the one thing that will kill the business.

MOST PEOPLE THAT COME TO CHURCH WANT TO GO EAT AT HOME. (for example)
The sense of power that money/capital gives can be so delusional that you feel invincible.
Only the insured are secure.
A woman without capital, on the other hand, does not even have money to spend on buying choice plot of land.
This automatically reduces her cost of starting.
Next, because she is a ZERO CAPITALIST, she doesn’t even build a wooden shop. She buys no pots, pans or rice.
She understands that a business idea is dead without customers.
Some people take precious money to go rent luxurious office spaces without knowing where the first client will come from.
She doesn’t do that.

She jumps a bike to business offices and government agencies in her city where most of them will not have breakfast from home.
She strikes rapport with just a few of the staff. And offers to bring samples. She gives one to the office messenger and a few people she knows that has higher ranks in the office. BOOM!
Business has started.

No matter how scary your dream is, there is a starting point that does not require CAPITAL. You only need to look deeply to find it.

I hope you got that.

I don’t care if it is crude oil export that you want to go into, or diamond mining. Friend, there is a way in that does not require Almighty Capital.
In this post, I intend to be able to provide you with specific one-on-one counseling and guidance as you steer the ship of your dreams out of the Port Stagnant and into the ocean of possibilities.

NOW LET’S LOOK AT MY ZERO CAPITAL CHECKLIST

SOURCE: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/how-to-start-absolutely-any-business-venture-without-capital-or-bank-loan/

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing / 10 Dump Truck Of 30 - 40 Tons Required In Ogun, Lagos Or Oyo States Urgently / We Solve All Your Writing Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.