Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lingerie Business Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lingerie Business Today. (457 Views)

Clearance Sales: Massive Discounts On Lingerie, Swimsuits And Sleepwear For Wome / I Want To Start A Lingerie Business, Please Help / How Nairaland Has Encouraged Me To Own A Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lingerie Business Today. by Jummis(f): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
A lot of people are into this business at the moment. I went into it during March of 2020, as at when corona virus started ravaging the country. I placed my orders from China. It was hard at first, because of the pandemic. Now, I am glad I went into it. I want to help other people who might be interested in starting the same business.
Re: Lingerie Business Today. by afala06: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
gud day.will like to know more and also get into this business. thanks as I await ur response.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie Business Today. by Jummis(f): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening, I already replied to your mail.
My whatsapp is 08161703874.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Re: Lingerie Business Today. by richidinho(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2021
I will luv to set up this shop for my Sister
Re: Lingerie Business Today. by Jummis(f): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2021
richidinho:
I will luv to set up this shop for my Sister

You can message or call me on this number 08161703874
Re: Lingerie Business Today. by zeestone99(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com

(1) (Reply)

Hacking Bitcoin Wallets With Quantum Computers Could Happen – But... / Reno Omokri: What To Invest In Instead Of An Iphone13 Vs iPhone 13 series prices / Where Should I Invest My Money?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.