Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,683 members, 7,975,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy (300 Views)

Nigerian Stop Blaming Government, For Your Illiteracy & Coconut Water Head / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy by NAIJAilliterate: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
I am telling my people of Nigeria they need to stop blaming their government for the illiteracy which they are. Most of these people were voted by the people and now they are complaining I have seen this with Nigerians all over the world they will only vote for an idiot then they start complaining afterwards bunch of illiterate. All the problem which Nigerians are facing without the ones which caused the problem because of voting for idiot and illiterate. When i visited america and europe I saw the same thing with my Nigerian people they will only follow an illiterate and vote for an illiterate or criminal
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy by psalmuel76(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
E don do Bro..... find something to eat.. I understand the weather maybe somehow sometimes... grin grin
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy by NAIJAilliterate: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
I know a lot of people will come here and criticize me for telling the truth the government is not to blame in this country the Citizens are. Nigeria we know who can develop a country but we shall never vote for them which shall only follow and illiterate which can do nothing for us. I was just looking at the situation in America where Nigerian people went to vote for three senators from the second worst city in the world to live in. Illiteracy is worse than a virus or cancer. People should stop complaining about the government and enjoy what they vote for
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy by Simplyleo: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Op, you are talking about illiteracy, do you regard yourself as literate?

You may regard yourself as literate but you write-up says you are not. undecided
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy by NAIJAilliterate: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Op, you are talking about illiteracy, do you regard yourself as literate?

You may regard yourself as literate but you write-up says you are not. undecided

English is my third language and I am not very good in it my first language is Portuguese my second language in Spanish
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming Government For Your Illiteracy by NAIJAilliterate: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

2023: Yahaya Bello’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / One Of The Abducted Kebbi Students Die As Troops Rescue 5 / The Dot(.) Is The Most Important Punctuation Mark. Proudly Dotman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.