Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,941 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Dem Swear For Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dem Swear For Me??? (990 Views)

Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? / My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dem Swear For Me??? by zedegit: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
I find it difficult to approach girls I really like.

The worst happened this evening. There's this girl learning tailoring near my house. As a matter of fact, they are up to 9 of them but there's only one that caught my eyes and heart and I've been praying for an opportunity to meet her one on one.

Could you believe that God answered my prayers. I met her going home and she even tried to make things easy as I somehow have a feeling she might be feeling something for me but to call her or even greet her and ask for her number. I couldn't! When she left. I cried. My heart is yearning for her.

Should I damn the consequences of a possible insult or embarrassment and visit her workplace or should I stiffen my heart?

I care about this damsel.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Xenry: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Chai! This one is not about "forget girls and chase money", this one na serious matter ooh!
But you need to take things easy since it's already becoming difficult for you. Start by repairing your clothes at her shop and spending time there with her while she does the work. Small small, you go dey initiate conversations with her. And when you become comfortable with talking to her, you can then change levels and ask her out.
But no dull yourself bro! Make sho no use u to dey catch cruise. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Emvico34: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Every man needs a woman and every woman needs a man. Just go straight to her 2moro or anytime u see her, greet her first and tell her u want to be her friend. If she says ok, then ask for her number

1 Like

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by zedegit: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Xenry:
smiley

Please I need your brotherly advice. Na beg I dey.

I so much care about what people say and I am a private person cum introvert. I was raised in a Christian setting.

I am single and in my late 30s yet no relationship.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by zedegit: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Emvico34:
Go

Where? To their workplace and ask for her?

Give me morale. I intend to update the thread whatever comes out.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by apostle96: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dem swear for you make you dey bother yourself over unnecessary things
Over a hoe that after leaving shop will go to a nigga's house to receive di*k
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by ParpahSeventy: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
When that girl gives you attention, the following are bound to happen:
1. If she was trekking to the tailoring before, you will be obliged to pay her transport fare to and fro because automatically, she has been elevated, in order for you to be a responsible boyfriend you have to pay.
2. You will start paying her bills, airtime, clothes, footwear, toiletries etc.
3. Studio pictures on you.
4. "Outings" and "chilling" bills on you.
5. In order not to look stingy, you will be giving her pocket money.
The list goes on and on, I find it difficult remembering them now.

My candid advice to you, if you are not ready for these and more, let the b!tch go, she may be giving you attention because she has analyzed and concluded that you have cash to offer.
Nigeria is littered with leeches, you will work your socks off to get a good girl out of 100.
Most of them feel entitled, they feel you shouldn't turn down their requests if they ask.
If you are Someone that cares so much about women and love, you can still go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by zedegit: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
When that girl gives you attention, the following are bound to happen:
1. If she was trekking to the tailoring before, you will be obliged to pay her transport fare to and fro because automatically, she has been elevated, in order for you to be a responsible boyfriend you have to pay.
2. You will start paying her bills, airtime, clothes, footwear, toiletries etc.
3. Studio pictures on you.
4. "Outings" and "chilling" bills on you.
5. In order not to look stingy, you will be giving her pocket money.
The list goes on and on, I find it difficult remembering them now.

My candid advice to you, if you are not ready for these and more, let the b!tch go, she may be giving you attention because she has analyzed and concluded that you have cash to offer.
Nigeria is littered with leeches, you will work your socks off to get a good girl out of 100.
Most of them feel entitled, they feel you shouldn't turn down their requests if they ask.
If you are Someone that cares so much about women and love, you can still go ahead.

I am talking about a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Xenry: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
zedegit:

I so much care about what people say and I am a private person cum introvert. I was raised in a Christian setting.

No problem bro. I've modified it. Have a nice day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Jeon(f): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
zedegit:

The worst happened this evening. There's this girl learning tailoring near my house. As a matter of fact, they are up to 9 of them but there's only one that caught my eyes and heart and I've been praying for an opportunity to meet her one on one.

Could you believe that God answered my prayers. I met her going home and she even tried to make things easy as I somehow have a feeling she might be feeling something for me but to call her or even greet her and ask for her number. I couldn't! When she left. I cried. My heart is yearning for her.

Should I damn the consequences of a possible insult or embarrassment and visit her workplace or should I stiffen my heart?

After testing the cookies, your eyes will be clear!!

You will even get the right to call her sluty names..

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by CUMIN: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
zedegit:

Oga life is for a brief moment... Always do what you fear most. So how have you been easing up your johnny. Or you have been screening your bed with mastur,,batn
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by zedegit: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jeon:

After testing the cookies, your eyes will be clear!!

You will even get the right to call her sluty names..

I am not for the cookies. My heart beats for her.

I can't explain it in words but there's this chemistry anytime I stare at her.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Jeon(f): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
zedegit:

Nahso.. Wetin make ur heart beats for her?
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Jeon(f): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
CUMIN:

Oga life is for a brief moment... Always do what you fear most. So how have you been easing up your johnny. Or you have been screening your bed with mastur,,batn

My friend keep quiet
Not everyone masturbate..

1 Like

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Skullano(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gather that mind way you take dey carry man u straight win for bet and talk to the girl.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Jeon(f): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
zedegit:

I can't explain it in words but there's this chemistry anytime I stare at her.

Nahso en dy be!

After the relationsex no more chemistry..
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by ParpahSeventy: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
zedegit:

I am talking about a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.
Am telling what's obtainable, it doesn't matter if it leads to marriage or not, a young man in late thirties, and you can't anticipate these happenings?
The fact that it will lead to marriage will make it worse, UNLESS that girl is one in a hundred, good luck, try your luck with her, but anticipate everything I just told you.

Most of these ladies are looking for who to house them and cater for them and in return they "born for you" and claim all your hard earned properties and money, they don't have dreams of their own.

1 Like

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by zedegit: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
I need more advices.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by zedegit: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Skullano:
Gather that mind way you take dey carry man u straight win for bet and talk to the girl.

grin
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
apostle96:
Dem swear for you make you dey bother yourself over unnecessary things
Over a hoe that after leaving shop will go to a nigga's house to receive di*k

So what? Guys wey dey commot from shop go chop pissy no be human being? Insecurity.
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
zedegit:

When you are man enough, you will summon the courage to talk to a girl and be ready to receive a negative or positive response from her

Keep typing
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stiffen the heart biko. Country is hard
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by EmmySparky(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Before I give u moral u need answer me these questions...
1. She get ass well?
2. She fine?
3. Is she Neat?...if she satisfies these three criterias then let's talk
Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
@the OP!!
First of all, how old are you??

because Boys of age 17-21 normally have a hard asking girls out!!

But one thing I will tell you is dat

* Fortune favours the brave
* Always be prepared

*Wen next you see a Fine Girl, Be bold!!
Even if dey reject you, dey will respect your boldness!!
*Prepare on wat you re going to say
*Look for areas of interest about her i.e. d school, church she attends..den use it to Woo her..
* Wen talking to her, look at her All-round n use her Top,Skirt,Make up, Hair-do, Perfume, etc to form n sustain d conversation..

So Dats it!! Wish you Goodluck. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Dem Swear For Me??? by Blacknote: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
I was once like you, I for give you small tip but....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman / Why Do Most Female Journalists Lack Creativity? / How Long Have U Been Using Your Current Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.