Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,446 members, 7,891,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

This Spider Unlocks The Secret To Lasting 4 Hours In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Spider Unlocks The Secret To Lasting 4 Hours In Bed (548 Views)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Spider Unlocks The Secret To Lasting 4 Hours In Bed by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Meet the Brazilian Wandering Spider:

The spider is the Brazilian wandering spider (Phoneutria nigriventer). Bites from that spider are intensely painful and "can cause priapism, a potentially harmful and painful erection that can last for many hours and lead to impotence," states an American Heart Association news release.

Researchers from Brazil and the Medical College of Georgia purified a toxin from that spider's venom and tested it in rats and mice.

The researchers found that the toxin causes a chemical chain reaction that sets the stage for better blood flow in penile tissue -- and that could help treat ED.

"This toxin could be important for development of new agents for treatment of ED," write the researchers, who included Kenia Nunes, PhD, of the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta.

Source: https://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/news/20090924/spider-venom-for-erectile-dysfunction

Re: This Spider Unlocks The Secret To Lasting 4 Hours In Bed by Quodseverismete: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
This spider dey my village.

(1) (Reply)

Men Fall In Love - Women Do What's Convenient For Them / 18+ Whatsapp Gain View For Ladies And Guys / 12 Relationship Major Issues That You Shouldn't Tolerate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.