Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:18 AM

;D - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ;D (933 Views)

A High-achieving Or Ambitious Man Wanted / Anambra Babe In Need Of Boo / I Need A Godly Women For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ;D by PlayMaker14: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
no mind am.. Na chop and clean mouth guys she deserve. They will still come to her dm forming mr nice guy, in the end na hrt break lasan.
Who wan settle for less before?
Re: ;D by Cutehector(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Who wan settle for less before?
i dey tell you. Infact i go send am pm with my alternate and chop my own too.. Nonsense
Re: ;D by PlayMaker14: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Kriss216:

There should be a bill to annihilate ENPs. They're a big menace to our society.

If as my friend and you settled for an ENP, that's the end of our friendship.
Will the rubber stamp legislative houses be brilliant enough to raise such motion.... Those old bones don't think.
Re: ;D by PlayMaker14: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
i dey tell you. Infact i go send am pm with my alternate and chop my own too.. Nonsense
grin
Re: ;D by Dicksonnet: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Below 40 don't even try please
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't attempt
Widow don't attempt pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess What? I Am Back! / Need Matured Friends To Chat With On Bb / @

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.