Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,600 members, 7,965,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina On April 30, 2011: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina On April 30, 2011: (660 Views)

Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (july 6 & 7, 2011) / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina On April 3, 2011: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina On April 30, 2011: by goodvine: 5:18pm On May 04, 2011
Letter dictated by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina on April 30, 2011:

This is your GOD and MAKER JESUS CHRIST, the one who bore the cross in your place.

I am a GOD of great compassion and love for MY people and children.

I AM that I AM, I AM is MY Name.

I AM means everything in everything. I AM means All in All. I AM is the complete meaning of MY Name. I AM has made everything. I AM let you think. I AM let you feel. I AM totally constructed in your being. Without ME there is no life possible on earth.

I have given MY Breath of life as your breathe. HE is your life. MY SPIRIT breathes through you. HE has given you the life. Without HIM there is no life possible on earth.

MY FATHER is the CREATOR and ORIGINATOR of all this. HE has chosen you before the foundation of the world. HE has created you and thought of you. You are a soul in HIS HANDS. HE has thought of you.

Therefore, MY FATHER is to be Glorified above all. Without HIS knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence, this world would never have materialized. Therefore, consider well who you want to serve on this earth. Do you serve mother earth as you call her or FATHER GOD? These are MY Words. Consider who you serve.

I AM has created you and given the breath of life. WE, MY FATHER, MY SPIRIT, and I, the ONE WHO bore your cross are ONE. Therefore, consider well who you want to serve.

Now is still the time of grace. I have given MY Words. I have given MY WORD. Everything is available to you to know WHO your GOD is. It is etched in you internally, and yet you oppose yourselves against your GOD, your MAKER, CREATOR.

There is only one thing that separates people from their GOD: sin. Many of you cannot surrender because pride covets their hearts. PRIDE! This pride will also take you to hell, where your pride will soon be broken by the torments for ever and ever.

I know that these words do not like to be read, but if I do not bring them out, many will still be lost. Therefore heed MY Words, MY children. Please, the time is so short. I am ready to fetch MY bride, to snatch her away from this earth to her eternal home. Oh so many things that I have prepared for her. She is MY beloved. I love her heart. She has overwhelmed and won MY Heart.

Unfortunately, not everyone will be part of MY bride. Only those who have laid down their lives for ME and let ME reign over their life. Only those…

My Heart is moved, because I know how many will stay behind when I come for MY bride. This also has been foretold long ago. Yet many of you do not heed it, because of your own thinking, your own knowledge, your own interpretation of MY Words and WORD stands in their way. This too is pride. Pride is a nasty quality. Only those who are humble of heart can please ME, only they are useful in MY Hands, only those who let themselves be kneaded into pure gold, will also inherit the gold in MY Kingdom.

O’ the glory that I have put away for MY children! My dear children, this is your GOD. Please heed MY Words. These are not empty words, but words of deep content. I love you all. But, I must act and judge after MY WORD, MY Eternal WORD. Therefore know that the time is short and I already pour out MY Judgments over this earth. Open your eyes and ears, and see, and know that your GOD is coming very soon!

I AM is Coming Soon!

BE READY!

Galatians 6:14 (KJV): But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Exodus 3:14 (KJV): And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Genesis 7:15 (KJV): And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

Ephesians 1:3-4 (KJV): Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Isaiah 14:11 (KJV): Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

Revelation 22:20 (KJV): He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Re: Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina On April 30, 2011: by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 04, 2011
Are you seriously telling me that God the almighty referred to our planet as 'Mother Earth'? Truth is the time is short, Ephesians 5vs16.
Re: Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina On April 30, 2011: by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2011
goodvine:

Therefore, MY FATHER is to be Glorified above all. Without HIS knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence, this world would never have materialized. Therefore, consider well who you want to serve on this earth. Do you serve mother earth as you call her or FATHER GOD? These are MY Words. Consider who you serve.

lari03:

Are you seriously telling me that God the almighty referred to our planet as 'Mother Earth'? Truth is the time is short, Ephesians 5vs16.

That was just a question to humanists or naturalists who think the earth is their mother.  And for them I have this to say:

True Family

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20090828.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive A Miracle! / True Riches / Leave Fire Man Alone , He Is A Man Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.