Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,612 members, 7,937,774 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) (46586 Views)

Weeds Overrun Lagos Health Centre, Residents Seek Intervention / Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Exactly, where are the true Christians, this is an opportunity to show love to a stranger in need. smiley smiley smiley

pillarmaria:
Someone should rush her to hospital, it wouldn't cost anything to gather people around and seek medical attention before even posting this news.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
pillarmaria:
Someone should rush her to hospital, it wouldn't cost anything to gather people around and seek medical attention before even posting this news.

Someone should? Who is d someone? Are u new in nigeria or u think its d way oyibos take helpless strangers to hospital can be easily replicated here
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
I pray they will not later met out jungle justice on her by saying that she is pretending to be crazy so she can hide weapons for armed robbers like the one that happened recently at alakija Lagos
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
She needs to be hospitalized , I pray it's not ritual she was used for.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Canih28:
How come unconscious person change clothes undecided undecided
you be jjc for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by neyyoh: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Drug's cause there's no such thing as rituals.

One of the things I try to point out, copying advanced countries without the health care will only lead to many mad people roaming the streets .
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OLULAW: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yungmil:
i think our problem in this country is the north. Let the west, middle belt, east and southeast come together and shock this northerners.
This made me think of Awolowo and Azikiwe. Yorubas and Igbos in Buhari's stupid government are perpetuating the mistakes of Awo and Zik. As for the Western slave masters, the more disunited we are the more they continue to benefit for the status quo. If the Almighty USSR - which traversed continents - disintegrated, Nigeria MUST break up for good, some day. It's currently a banana republic where the only thing that is guaranteed to work 100% is fraud.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OnionBandit(f): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Nigerians and money rituals are like husbands and wives
Aswearugad
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by sinkhole: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I'm sorry but that was a valid observation. Unless being without clothes posed a threat to her health, she should have just been covered and guarded.

Putting clothes on her would have involved manipulating her legs in a such as way that her intimate areas would have been visible. The person's hands would have been all over the poor woman. I maintain that her privacy was violated if it wasn't carried out sympathetically by a fellow woman. Even that too is debatable.
This is the reason why some people will always stay away from helping other!
Which will you prefer:
1) the woman striped and run naked on the street
2) the woman striped and a good Samaritan (man or woman) quickly looked for cloth, pinned her down and forcefully put a cloth on her.
Please, which will you prefer?
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by sinkhole: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Exactly, where are the true Christians, this is an opportunity to show love to a stranger in need. smiley smiley smiley

did you not read somebody querying the person that put cloth on her? If anybody carry that woman to hospital, na dat person go answer all the questions unanswered.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Take her to the hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Danny50: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Drugs overdose.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
E be like say dey don do this one strong thing

Either she was raped severally and dumped by the road or all these cyber bandits (yahoo boys) don use and dump her
Yahoo boys r not ritualist two different tins
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by LastProphet: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yungmil:
i think our problem in this country is the north. Let the west, middle belt, east and southeast come together and shock this northerners.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lagos life is hard mehn.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
Rape victim.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Too much gibberish...I couldn't even figure even a tiny bit of what you're saying...too many migidigbigidi yans.

I guess you are a short person. No surprises here.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
sinkhole:
This is the reason why some people will always stay away from helping other!
Which will you prefer:
1) the woman striped and run naked on the street
2) the woman striped and a good Samaritan (man or woman) quickly looked for cloth, pinned her down and forcefully put a cloth on her.
Please, which will you prefer?

Please cover the woman and guard her till help comes. Which one is "pin her down and forcefully put cloth on her"? Can't you even see how that sounds?
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Sombodipikin: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
So sad, and na person mother be this.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I'm sorry but that was a valid observation. Unless being without clothes posed a threat to her health, she should have just been covered and guarded.

Putting clothes on her would have involved manipulating her legs in a such as way that her intimate areas would have been visible. The person's hands would have been all over the poor woman. I maintain that her privacy was violated if it wasn't carried out sympathetically by a fellow woman. Even that too is debatable.
What difference does it make if violated or not?? .Her condition made her a victim, the OP said 'she stripped herself and was pinned down by sympathizers to cover her with cloths'.meaning she was already naked .so I see no reason to cry for violation here.The people who helped were only touched by her situation and rendered help.No one in his right senses want to see a woman without cloths in public .
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Exactly
Chirowman:
She needs to be hospitalized , I pray it's not ritual she was used for.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
na wa o. How did things get so warped up in this country.

sinkhole:
did you not read somebody querying the person that put cloth on her? If anybody carry that woman to hospital, na dat person go answer all the questions unanswered.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Oracleforce: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
They should check her bag for her phone or diary and call her relatives..
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by benzene00: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Canih28:
How come unconscious person change clothes undecided undecided
bĂ stard if u only took 1min of ur useless time to read the write up u wouldn't be asking this foolish question

Useless somebody
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by sinkhole: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Please cover the woman and guard her till help comes. Which one is "pin her down and forcefully put cloth on her"? Can't you even see how that sounds?
"pin down" was used here because the woman was violent!
In the picture posted you could clearly see that nobody was pinning the woman down as she had become calmer that time.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Gjmff: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2021
pillarmaria:

In Nigeria, such good samaritans might end up being arrested…
Best to first get police or Neighborhood Corps personnel involved.
>
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ademoore07:
U just made me remember the niggar. Abeg, where is Hungerbad?

You don't know?
He is dead
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2021
candidbabe:

You don't know? He is dead
Eyah... May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Ademoore07:
U just made me remember the niggar. Abeg, where is Hungerbad?

He is late!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Died In My House! / COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn / Visitors To St Edward Hospital, Ajah, Lagos Advised To Self Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.