Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,869 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua (7981 Views)

Turai, Terminally Ill; Also, Real Cause Of Yar'adua's Death Revealed - Wikileaks. / Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: The Profile Of Yar'adua’s Buddy And Nigeria's Richest Cros / Picture Of Yar'Adua And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by olawalebabs(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2011
Sagamite, fine analysis, but that is a topic for another day.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by sweet9ja: 8:40pm On May 06, 2011
Sagamite:

Abi!

Some are defending him that he might not have known, that it was a cabal.

This is a man that knows the process and the law about the President not being available (pass the role to VP).

FACT 1: He knew his ailment was serious and he might not survive, yet he left the country and refused to pass over to the VP.

FACT 2: It is on record he had gone abroad before for treatment and still did not hand over to VP, so it was not the first time.

FACT 3: After he had not been heard of for weeks, he went on the phone to speak to BBC. So he must have known how sick he was by then and STILL refused to hand over temporarily to VP.

Pure facts.

That did not only make the country look like a Banana Republic but would have wiped loads of economic progress as investors pull out or avoid the country, and the stock market is also affected, hence more misery for the people as poor economic activities means increased poverty.

The people dying of simple ailments everyday whilst our criminals fly to California for their headaches or cancer as the case of the Ashawo of Minna. Some even at the public expenses like the ex-Governor from the North that had a car accident. If you are poor and have a car accident or cancer, it is bye bye to this Earth and your family, and they will tell them it is the "destiny" Allah set for you.

The people struggling everyday in frustration looking for jobs and struggling to raise their family. It is the "destiny" Allah set for you.

The people who are having their kids future wasted as our education system is under-funded and collapsed. It is the "destiny" Allah set for you.

I still have not even mentioned his complicity with the reetard called Ibori.

Fck Yaradua!!! May he rot in hell. He is a cretin!

Nigerians often complain about bad and corrupt leadership, yet when it come to holding these looters responsible for their actions while in power, they end up making excuses for them. Sometimes even willing to kill or be killed for them.
These looter are worse than the common thief and armed robbers we so hate.
To me a man who used his office to shield criminals from prosecution, knowingly disobey the law of the land which he, by theway, swore on the Holy Quran to uphold, nearly plunged Nigeria into another round of needless political and, therefore, economic crisis,
To me such a man does not deserve any "rest".

Use your heads folks and you'll see how quickly we'll be out of the woods and start climbing the ladder of development.[i][/i][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by olawalebabs(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2011
Sagamite, fine analysis, but that is a topic for another day.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by aminadaban(f): 3:24am On May 08, 2011
May Allah [S W A] rest your soul in perfect peace, and make aljannatul firdaus your abode. Ameen suma ameen.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by chakula: 10:05am On May 10, 2011
aminadaban:

May Allah [S W A] rest your soul in perfect peace, and make aljannatul firdaus your abode. Ameen suma ameen.

Amina Amen to your prayer.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by donfeco1: 5:17pm On May 10, 2011
Rest in peace Yar'adua but note dat u did nt do ur work 7 points Agenda u came on seat with none was done but may d lord accept u on he's side Amen i forgive u rest in peace

Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by olawalebabs(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2011
He may not do all, but in the area of peace in the Niger Delta, he lay the foundation of peace we enjoy there
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by donfeco1: 6:03pm On May 10, 2011
d man did nothin, are u sure u did nt benefit 4rm him dis one u are talking like dis call a spear a spear

Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by olawalebabs(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2011
Is it a crime to say the truth. Moreover, am never in support of his slow or sluggish approach to issue. But the truth has just need to be told.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by donfeco1: 9:22am On May 11, 2011
what truth have u said tell me , there's no truth in wht u said note that

Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by olawalebabs(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2011
Who initiate the amnesty program in Niger Delta?
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by donfeco1: 11:18am On May 11, 2011
only that which other, are from Niger Delta
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by Kapardanie(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yaradua!, im not happy you are dead,yet you releived me of a president i always called mine,but failed me, RIP,
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by olawalebabs(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2012
Today mark the second year anniversary of the demise of the president. Rest in peace.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by Musiwa51: 5:40pm On May 05, 2012
may his soul rest in peace...

people are going . rest in peace.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by otokx(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2012
The peace of Allah be upon him.
Re: Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua by yusufbaba(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2012
May his soul rest in peace, amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance / SERAP Drags Nigerian Officials To ICC ‘for Leaving 13.2m Children Out Of School / Peter Obi Explains How Abacha Appointed Him Chairman Of Tincan Port Lagos (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.