Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

So If The Igbo's Should Leave, This Are The Grate People We Are Going To Miss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So If The Igbo's Should Leave, This Are The Grate People We Are Going To Miss (333 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once / If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So If The Igbo's Should Leave, This Are The Grate People We Are Going To Miss by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
I just finished watching an eastern movie featuring regina daniels,etiko an co..
And the film was so touchy.from the sound tracks to story to the village setting everything was epic... I just have to love the igbos..

So

Aki & popo wont be ours again.

Runtown the tuwo shinkafa crooner wont be ours again.

Osofia wont be ours again.

Personaly wont be a nigerian song again!

Mr ibu wont be ours again!

Can we just settle this amicably and remain as one?

#i love the igbos!

God bless Nigeria

To hell to all the evil politicians!

Its time for the citizens to unit!

1 Like

Re: So If The Igbo's Should Leave, This Are The Grate People We Are Going To Miss by Proflere: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mthwwww
Re: So If The Igbo's Should Leave, This Are The Grate People We Are Going To Miss by RisenJoe(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I just finished watching an eastern movie featuring regina daniels,etiko an co..
And the film was so touchy.from the sound tracks to story to the village setting everything was epic... I just have to love the igbos..

So

Aki & popo wont be ours again.

Runtown the tuwo shinkafa crooner wont be ours again.

Osofia wont be ours again.

Personaly wont be a nigerian song again!

Mr ibu wont be ours again!

Can we just settle this amicably and remain as one?

#i love the igbos!

God bless Nigeria

To hell to all the evil politicians!

Its time for the citizens to unit!

I once used to pray for Nigeria to be great but after sometimes I realized that the kingdom of God allows violence and only the strong takes it by force,,,, the only law that the universe accept is the law of force

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Video: GEJ, Shekau And The Lie Detector. / Annkio Briggs: Buhari’s ‘dot In A Circle’ Comment Attempt To Divide South-south, / No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.