Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:12 AM

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) (58541 Views)

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Make dem Dey die one by one...they’ve got no human feelings whatsoever
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by 234GT(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
angelfallz:
No they shouldn't be given ice cream, they should be prosecuted according to the law.
Nope I'm not mad, I am very sane..

Which law?

Nigeria is useless. These ones publicly executed are out of the problems we have to deal with.

Deal with it or reverse the times and go and rescue them from the mob!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
234GT:

Which law?

Nigeria is useless. These ones publicly executed are out of the problems we have to deal with.

Deal with it or reverse the times and go and rescue them from the mob!

The anti kidnapping law of course.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by billyG(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Among those spectators many are potential kidnappers,armed robber,skull miners.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Ukpor1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
I was there live,it was real at mulero bus stop.they kidnapped 3school student one die 2 are still are life
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Feggie3: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
angelfallz:
No they shouldn't be given ice cream, they should be prosecuted according to the law.
Nope I'm not mad, I am very sane..

Will you Shataap there if you don't have anything to say. You have a law in Nigeria and everything is in near state of anarchy.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Feggie3: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can someone who isn't a murderer have the guts to beat another man repeatedly and/or continuously with all manner of objects, extreme strength and without pity for a person with bruises all over and in extreme pains —especially when not in the case of self-defense.

It means both kidnapper and the punishers are all evil and are in the same category.

This is barbaric in 2021
You are a bloody hypocrite. You don't support this but you support the act of Buhari using his soldiers to commit genocide in south East just because they are seeking for self determination..

May God punish you there!!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Gainman: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Can a real kidnapper come to kidnap with this old car. Just like telling me armed rubbers attacking with an old Gulf car
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sorry I would not "Shataap"

I do have something to say and it is, "the people who engage in jungle justice are not different from the kidnappers. If kidnappers are heartless and wicked, the people who engage in beating and burning of kidnappers are also heartless and wicked. A normal human being would not be able to stomach such evil barbaric acts. "

So mister Shataap, you are no different from a kidnapper if you condone and or participate in jungle justice, and it also means that you also have the heart of a kidnapper.

Feggie3:
Will you Shataap there if you don't have anything to say. You have a law in Nigeria and everything is in near state of anarchy.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by 234GT(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
angelfallz:

The anti kidnapping law of course.

There are no laws in Nigeria.

That video has made my week!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
234GT:

There are no laws in Nigeria.

That video has made my week!

The first bolded,
Then go ahead and commit a crime and verify.

The second bolded,
Yes it has made your week because you are as heartless and wicked as the kidnappers. No normal human being would condone or participate in such barbarity.
You have the heart of a kidnapper.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by 234GT(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
angelfallz:

The first bolded,
Then go ahead and commit a crime and verify.

The second bolded,
Yes it has made your week because you are as heartless and wicked as the kidnappers. No normal human being would condone or participate in such barbarity.
You have the heart of a kidnapper.

Thanks a million Sir.

One thing I am sure of is that you cant reverse the times and save the bastard kidnappers.

Deal with that.

A colleague of my immediate younger brother was kidnapped. The family said they could only raise 2M to secure his release.

The kidnappers said they wont collect 2m because the guy was kidnapped while driving his 2017 Avalon. 2M was too small for someone driving a 2017 Avalon.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by iamimohtal(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can someone who isn't a murderer have the guts to beat another man repeatedly and/or continuously with all manner of objects, extreme strength and without pity for a person with bruises all over and in extreme pains —especially when not in the case of self-defense.

It means both kidnapper and the punishers are all evil and are in the same category.

This is barbaric in 2021

Suffer not the witch to live, they were treated the way they treat their victims,
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Str8talk21: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is what is expected d ridiculous Amotekun Corps shld be doing to those killer Fulani herdsmen who come in droves under d guise of being cattle rearers into d Southwest region rather than handling them over to the fulanized Nigerian police
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by kechywillz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Humanity is cruel to its kind
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Feggie3: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Sorry I would not "Shataap"

I do have something to say and it is, "the people who engage in jungle justice are not different from the kidnappers. If kidnappers are heartless and wicked, the people who engage in beating and burning of kidnappers are also heartless and wicked. A normal human being would not be able to stomach such evil barbaric acts. "

So mister Shataap, you are no different from a kidnapper if you condone and or participate in jungle justice, and it also means that you also have the heart of a kidnapper.

You must be a kidnapper and a fulani terrorist. The government and it's cohorts have failed us severely that we are no longer safe in this country. It is our duty to protect ourselves in every way we can. I have been robbed severally of my hard earned money and the last one I almost lost my life.

If I find you attempt kidnapping or armed robbery I will be the one to buy the fuel they will use in setting u ablaze!!!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by osarogie813: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
sad
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nothing in this life can make me do this to a human being.

I can't even watch others do it.

Given the right circumstances every man is capable of murder
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Too many blood in the land
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by adedehinbo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nkitara:
Coward afonjas always chest beating on the helpless
wow you just defined a typical Fulanis, always attack the old,women and kids,too light to face their match,very coward sets of people
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by adedehinbo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Yes Fulani is your father so you see him everywhere. What concerns Orile/Agege with Fulani? This site is full mindless nincompoops Fulani will rule you and your ancestors forever.
shut up
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Winsome4545(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
praiseneo:
100% true bro e happen for my steeet and I see everything
2 dead children bro
Inside boot
damn, may their soul rest in peace... What a wicked world
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
This life is full wonders
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Gfskw: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by honest1480(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
cosmos2000:

I accept that however if it was you who your father or someone close to you such tragedy happen to, would you accept the jungle justice without saying anything to the person or victim??
They received what was meant for them. Maybe your sermon might be for other 'fortunate' thieves.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good job cool
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021

What do you want those guys to do to them? Hand over to the police or what?
This is the best judgment for those heartless animals.
I pray you, non any of your relative for victim of kidnappers. They are terrible and deadly, anyone of them caught should be treated like this to serve as deterrent to others...
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by 62ss: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021
u are a kidnapper
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
shut up

Why? E pain you die. Nincompoop
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol you really need to Up your insult game. Calling me a kidnapper or Fulani terrorist is not imaginative. Try harder.

It is unfortunate what happened to you.

Now, it is true that security is bad in this country. It is also true that you have a duty and a right to protect yourself. But that duty and right does not extend to beatings, burning alive, maiming and killing of kidnappers.

Kidnappers are heartless and wicked people that is a fact.
The people that apprehend them and then proceed to beat and burn them are also heartless and wicked, that too is a fact.
A normal human being would be disgusted at burning another human being alive.

So mister man, you that go to buy fuel to burn a kidnapper or armed robber, you are not different from the kidnapper you want to burn. You actually have the heart of a kidnapper.

Feggie3:

You must be a kidnapper and a fulani terrorist. The government and it's cohorts have failed us severely that we are no longer safe in this country. It is our duty to protect ourselves in every way we can. I have been robbed severally of my hard earned money and the last one I almost lost my life.

If I find you attempt kidnapping or armed robbery I will be the one to buy the fuel they will use in setting u ablaze!!!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Feggie3: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol you really need to Up your insult game. Calling me a kidnapper or Fulani terrorist is not imaginative. Try harder.

It is unfortunate what happened to you.

Now, it is true that security is bad in this country. It is also true that you have a duty and a right to protect yourself. But that duty and right does not extend to beatings, burning alive, maiming and killing of kidnappers.

Kidnappers are heartless and wicked people that is a fact.
The people that apprehend them and then proceed to beat and burn them are also heartless and wicked, that too is a fact.
A normal human being would be disgusted at burning another human being alive.

So mister man, you that go to buy fuel to burn a kidnapper or armed robber, you are not different from the kidnapper you want to burn. You actually have the heart of a kidnapper.

You are only being a kidnapper apologist. In saner climes by law the person shall still be put to death..

So because it irks me seeing the blood of a rat. I shouldn't kill it? I rather allow it live in my room?

If Nigeria obeys the law, the penalty is still a death sentence either by hanging or by firing squad. All die na die.

I know how you feel about it... Seems ur still coming of age... Your reasoning of calling me a kidnapper for punishing a kidnapper is below par.

When a kidnapper kidnaps, he should no longer be tagged a human but a wild beast that is ready to devour a human, and as such the way I will treat a lion is the way I will treat it (I didn't use him because I don't see him as human).

Learn it today. Not all humans should be qualified to be called humans. Never make that mistake.
A kidnapper can as well collect ransom and still butcher the person and sell the victim's body parts. That is the trend now.
Criminals don't deserve humanitarian treatment.

If we have a good justice system I would rather they hand him over to the police to be legally killed than me wasting my money and my time.

I guess you will also be a rape apologist..

Look, am a Doctor and a Christian. Am relocating to Saudi Arabia because of the
level of sanity in that city.

That sanity is strictly because of their strict laws where every human being has no option but to behave him or herself.

People like you who pity criminals are the ones that kept this country in this comatose state.

You will also pity those who kill and eat human beings.

Learn it today only humans deserve humanitarian treatment and before you call one human, it should be strictly based on character and modus operandi.

Not all human beings u see on the road side are humans.

Humans should be qualified strictly by mode of conduct.

When you fall into the trap of these beasts, till then may your soul rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband / The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.