Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,066 members, 7,899,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Family House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family House (523 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family House by Costfunction: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hey, make una help me judge this matter. Please my English is bad but manage it.

I met this lady like six months ago, we know each very well. We both work in Abuja. She's ok financially -going on SUV etc. me with my legdest benz. Now, I asked her for a date, she is very happy for it but she complained of time, which I understand by the nature of her job.

Now she told me that we should not bother hanging out/going anywhere, I should rather visit/come to their family house. It looks some how to me visiting.

Please, is it wrong for a guy man to do that instead of hangingout. Thank you.
Re: Family House by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is it the first date?
Re: Family House by Costfunction: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
Is it the first date?
Yes
Re: Family House by HRSweetness(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
You have seen rich babe that doesn't wanna stress you and make you spend money, you are still prouding... What do you NL boys want sef?

Please you can go to autosection, buy a car, drive to her end and take her on a date since you gat a big ego...
Re: Family House by Costfunction: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
HRSweetness:
You have seen rich babe that doesn't wanna stress you and make you spend money, you are still prouding... What do you NL boys want sef?

Please you can go to autosection, buy a car, drive to her end and take her on a date since you gat a big ego...

She is ok. Rich? I doubt. Is not about having big ego but canceling our first date to family house things
Re: Family House by HRSweetness(f): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Costfunction:

She is ok. Rich? I doubt. Is not about having big ego but canceling our first date to family house things

She wants trusted people to evaluate you and advise her if you're worth investing her emotions, time and every other package that she comes with.

If your intentions towards her are legit, go for the date at her preferred location.

2 Likes

Re: Family House by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Costfunction:

She don finally see husband to show her parent.

Dress nice and simple, spray nice perfume, low hair cut, remember to eat before leaving your house, don’t talk too much. Don’t spend more than 30 min. Smile a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Family House by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
HRSweetness:

I swear babes

1 Like

Re: Family House by Mrsoft3(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ok when it comes to relationship I use to say set your priorities right.

Now for a lady asking you to come to her family house I don't see anything wrong, it's normal with some certain tribes in Nigeria. And also if this lady ask you to come to the house it's a sign of acceptance. My advice if you are serious with her go to her family house, go and see her there. Get to know about the family, create bond.

It won't continue for long, she also will understand after a while that privacy is important and she will suggest you go to other places, I don't even think this is a thing to ponder about.

2 Likes

Re: Family House by Costfunction: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Carchoice:
She don finally see husband to show her parent.

Dress nice and simple, spray nice perfume, low hair cut, remember to eat before leaving your house, don’t talk too much. Don’t spend more than 30 min. Smile a lot.

Chai, smiley
Re: Family House by Costfunction: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Ok when it comes to relationship I use to say set your priorities right.

Now for a lady asking you to come to her family house I don't see anything wrong, it's normal with some certain tribes in Nigeria. And also if this lady ask you to come to the house it's a sign of acceptance. My advice if you are serious with her go to her family house, go and see her there. Get to know about the family, create bond.

It won't continue for long, she also will understand after a while that privacy is important and she will suggest you go to other places, I don't even think this is a thing to ponder about.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday. / Hottest Romantic Movie / Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.