Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (27729 Views)

Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Perfectbeing(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Goke7:

Na today you dey sabi these people, they keep quiet on anything favourable to them but shout when it goes to another place.

They behave as if other tribes don't deserve anything at all.
This is serious.
Even after Buhari explained why he was building road/rail to Niger in his interview, that Niger has discovered oil in large quantity and he doesn't want them to pass through Ghana but through Nigeria, we ignored that part and was still asking why he did it yet no body complained that he was actually doing a road to Cameroon.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Perfectbeing(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2021
bunto:

Modified

Did Buhari complete the Warri-Itakpe rail line after 30 years? YES
I deliberately only mentioned projects that is in the S.E cos they claimed the Government is sidelining them.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Perfectbeing(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Goke7:

Na today you dey sabi these people, they keep quiet on anything favourable to them but shout when it goes to another place.

They behave as if other tribes don't deserve anything at all.
This a clear case of hypocrisy.. All hell was loosed when it concerned the North but they became mute when it concerned them.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by savagerhythm007(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2021
This one shock the dot in the circle sef.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Bigpat: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Truth is bitter,they are just good at propaganda, good at making trouble, they should ask themselves if they actually deserve all the achievements. If you ask any of them to explain how they are marginalized, they will not give reasonable answer, rather, you will see them stammering. After all, they did not vote Buhari but he did what PDP could not do for them, yet they are not satisfied. The good thing is, the majority knows the truth and that is why the Igbos are greatly divided, though among the majority that knows truth, some are not honest, they kept quiet, sponsoring and observing the trend. Many that matters in Igboland already declared their support for one united Nigeria, so the propaganda, the agitations, the UGM (IPOB, ESN) and Biafra is already a failure. Kanu is in a comfortable place, deceiving the gullible and trending.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Multiplier7(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I agree with you about Fiscal Federalism. Devolution of power.

But though the SG govts should also take plane but there is little a state Governnor can do when it comes to security.
Just like El Rufai said...as a state Governnor you can't even order the CP of your state.. that power is reserved for Mr President.
That word "Cheif security of a state" is just like a figure of speech...

When we practice fiscal federalism there is a multiplier effect on the economy and infrastructures by it self. Investors will come it cause they will know they don't need to be in the good books of Fulanis, Igbo, or hausa Mr President to impact.

See I keep telling people I watch as how many people proudly showcase the biafran flag anywhere they go, I said if Nigerians have this type of love for their country..the country will grow? That's why I support BIAFRA... But we know that kind of love can't exist if there is no Equity, Justice, fairness. Merit.
Quota system should be removed.
Let Nationalism be entranched in the constitution..
In other words you don't need to state your state, religion or ethnicity when applying for jobs, admission etc!...with that we become Nigerian first before our states( eg US)

Equity, Justice and Fairness are the root words the Northern part of this country have failed to inculcate into the mental attitude of this country especially to the Southeast and SouthSouth(if there is a such word) part of this country.

For this country to move forward, we all must do away with nepotism, corruption, favouritism and ethnicism only then will this country move forward.

As per Fiscal Federalism and Devolution of power, it must not be an individual responsibility but a collective responsibility with both the federal and state government joining heads together to achieve them especially the federal being unbiased.

Just imagine Akwa ibom state solely owning it's crude oil
Abia handling it's own oil
IMO solely handling it's own Gas
Ebonyi handling it's own limestone,salt and natural resources
Enugu handling it's coal
Zamfara handling it's gold etc

You will notice that the whole country will turn into a construction site. All I am saying is that the government should do away with stifflingthe states, it will do Nigeria a whole lot of good.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Realhommie(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
I guess, Ngige has collected the baton. You are now free, Desmond Elliot.

Such a failed government.

Well, fam, contact me write your assignment, thesis, and dissertation.
It's not enough to criticize the messenger because he doesn't speak what majority think is right, just coz he's in the government. He stated somethings, atleast dispute him with facts. Let us know if he is indeed a liar.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by BonPatrick(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2021
May thunder kill you there bastard
Jamesbally:
True talk.
Mazi BUHARI has done in 6 years what PDP Couldn't do in the EAST for 16 years. We Igbo's hold President Buhari in high esteem. We see him as our Messiah.
cheesy

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by hopilo: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Inconsequential DOT speaking
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Leo042(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Even blind man know what is going
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Okoyouth: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
I don't blame you idiots in government, always sell their brother. Ngige is a fool
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by cejaypriesty(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
No point going through all he said .The caption is enough for me to comment. These are the kind of igbos that ESN should go after and shoot them in the head.They are the enemies of igbos,all they care about is to fill their pocket without concern for the masses .Imagine an igbo man saying his people are not marginalised. It's so sad,this is the reason why igbos are not taking serious because people like him .Greedy people who can sell off their people for money .
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by ifiokjohn(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Multiplier7:

Equity, Justice and Fairness are the root words the Northern part of this country have failed to inculcate into the mental attitude of this country especially to the Southeast and SouthSouth(if there is a such word) part of this country.

For this country to move forward, we all must do away with nepotism, corruption, favouritism and ethnicism only then will this country move forward.

As per Fiscal Federalism and Devolution of power, it must not be an individual responsibility but a collective responsibility with both the federal and state government joining heads together to achieve them especially the federal being unbiased.

Just imagine Akwa ibom state solely owning it's crude oil
Abia handling it's own oil
IMO solely handling it's own Gas
Ebonyi handling it's own limestone,salt and natural resources
Enugu handling it's coal
Zamfara handling it's gold etc

You will notice that the whole country will turn into a construction site. All I am saying is that the government should do away with stifflingthe states, it will do Nigeria a whole lot of good.
Agreed!
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Moradeyo95: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2021
discusant:

The states were proliferated in the northern region by Northern military dictators.
So Arewa gets over represented in the Executive Council and in the NASS.
The East with only 5 states is underrepresented.

Ngige is a sellout, struggling for his stomach.
we only have north and south in nigeria ...no east...buh we do have southeast, northeast, northwest, southwest, south south, north central...etc....
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Goke7: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Bigpat:
Truth is bitter,they are just good at propaganda, good at making trouble, they should ask themselves if they actually deserve all the achievements. If you ask any of them to explain how they are marginalized, they will not give reasonable answer, rather, you will see them stammering. After all, they did not vote Buhari but he did what PDP could not do for them, yet they are not satisfied. The good thing is, the majority knows the truth and that is why the Igbos are greatly divided, though among the majority that knows truth, some are not honest, they kept quiet, sponsoring and observing the trend. Many that matters in Igboland already declared their support for one united Nigeria, so the propaganda, the agitations, the UGM (IPOB, ESN) and Biafra is already a failure. Kanu is in a comfortable place, deceiving the gullible and trending.

You capture it well, they only feel marginalized when they can't marginalize others
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Goke7: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Perfectbeing:
This a clear case of hypocrisy.. All hell was loosed when it concerned the North but they became mute when it concerned them.

That is how they were mute in GEJ administration when the deputy speaker, deputy senate president and SGF were all from the east at the same time. It's their way, only ignorant peeps fall for their blackmail
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Minjim: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2021
clarocuzioo:
idiotic Ngige. Igbos are not marginalised. All the Federal roads in your state are presently in a mess except for for the ones Peter Obi did himself.

Where is the Federal road not a mess?

The FG has being doing Lagos/ Ibadan toad for over 16 years now.
Most SW states have started doing their FG roads.
You ppl should sit and wait for FG
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by clarocuzioo(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Minjim:

Where is the Federal road not a mess?

The FG has being doing Lagos/ Ibadan toad for over 16 years now.
Most SW states have started doing their FG roads.
You ppl should sit and wait for FG

How about security appointments ? There are a whole lot of things time will not permit me to touch. Even the recent federal government delegation admitted that South east is being marginalised, yet Nigeria and other retards are talking nonsense.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Gambit23: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jamesbally:
True talk.
Mazi BUHARI has done in 6 years what PDP Couldn't do in the EAST for 16 years. We Igbo's hold President Buhari in high esteem. We see him as our Messiah.
cheesy

Are u about to run mad sir?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Gambit23: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Commentor:
Igbos want more than they deserve.

They love to paint other tribes as a monolith such as categorising Nupe as Hausa, Igbira as notherner even Bini as Yoruba.

All these groups and more require representation especially if they've been supportive of a democratically elected government.

U are addicted to IGBO obsession
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by gaftsoil(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
I didn't read this but Ngige is well known to be a fool and a slave to his Fulani masters.. We can't be
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by gawu1: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
I guess, Ngige has collected the baton. You are now free, Desmond Elliot.

Such a failed government.

Well, fam, contact me write your assignment, thesis, and dissertation.
Ngige as one close to the government did not list what has been done, he also gave out facts for the doubting Thomas to check on and counter him.
If you think he is not speaking the truth proves him wrong with facts not this your sour usual ranting.
You and those liking this your senseless comment are ipob pigs, those every body called children of perdition.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Minjim: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
clarocuzioo:

How about security appointments ? There are a whole lot of things time will not permit me to touch. Even the recent federal government delegation admitted that South east is being marginalised, yet Nigeria and other retards are talking nonsense.

So what you need is appointments? Even if Buhari is appointing Igbos, will he appoint you?
How does Ngige being a Minister effects you personally?
During Gej the SW was marginalized in Federal appointments too. We complained you Igbos laughed and insulted us.

Ask for infrastructure, you are talking Federal appointments.
Even on appointments you people are not marginalized
Life an turn by turn
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by clarocuzioo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Minjim:

So what you need is appointments? Even if Buhari is appointing Igbos, will he appoint you?
How does Ngige being a Minister effects you personally?
During Gej the SW was marginalized in Federal appointments too. We complained you Igbos laughed and insulted us.

Ask for infrastructure, you are talking Federal appointments.

Even on appointments you people are not marginalized
Life an turn by turn

My goodness, I first.mentioned roads, what kind of low IQ person.am I dealing with?

Abeg bye bye, your thinking gives me.headache.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Minjim: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
clarocuzioo:

My goodness, I first.mentioned roads, what kind of low IQ person.am I dealing with?

Abeg bye bye, your thinking gives me.headache.

You lacked sound reasoning on national issues. Your comments are being moved by hatred and anger.

I've answered you on roads and you now mentioned appointments.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Amah70: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
WesternOligarch:
m

Sixth state the size of ketu/mile12

Ignorance is your food.

They don’t use land mass as criterion to determine where state or region is created in a federal country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Munir Muse Is Dead / Old Picture Of Obasanjo With Bicycle / Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.