Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,286 members, 7,923,332 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) (57848 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Barristter07: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Smile4mee01:
This is Sad.

RIP to the Mother and Child.

Sometimes ehn, the way marriages hit the rock in this generation, Should we really we overly excited and celebrating when getting married? Because regardless of how well you think you know and hope things will be.

Seeing her pix of the bridal shower, she would not have thought that she was entering into a union that would lead to her exit.

Maybe we should spend more time observing than celebrating.

If you can drop your number, You deserve some airtime . Nevertheless, the bold is so damn on point.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by ledaman: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

Cos some wives have terrible characters and can't control their tongues
Because some of them can't control their tongues and character they should be turned to punch bags. Idiota of the highest order! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by atiku4President(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Similar thing almost happened to me. But God helped me to act quickly. I called my Doctor nephew to quickly go the FMC Owerri and sign for my sister's CS cos her so called husband went 'looking for money' while my sister in her first pregnancy was dying gradually in labour after 2 days in pain. Before the useless husband arrived, the baby was out. You dont take chances in the face of certain issues. It was another of my younger sister who was staying with them that called me crying and told me what was going on at the hospotal

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Bellotelli: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Something tells me the man is innocent ... Maybe just negligence on his part.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Anyiamaka: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Stupid people. Doctor said she needed blood, you said na lie. Doctor said the baby was dead, you rejected it. It is not only the alleged abuse from her husband that killed her, the stupidity of the people concerned who refused to heed to the doctor's advice also dealt her a killing blow

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2021
I blame � everyone around her even herself for her death. Protecting an abusive evil husband who possibly has a side chick and so cared less, or he must have used her ( juju)to boost his church business and decided to do the opposite for her to die. Negligence from family and friends who were not close enough to know that she is suffering to help her seek proper antinatal care after that fell also since this was her first preg. And she for not speaking up because she might have tot that the marriage is still fresh and does not want pipu to laugh at her that her marriage is failing, forgetting that she has to be alive first for the marriage to continue. They all possibly they all want her to give birth like the Hebrew women as her Anty said. So painful because it was an avoidable death.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Forgodsgrace: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Terrible. Beats a pregnant wife? Hmm!

Why do men beat their wives? Just asking.

No sane man will beat his wife but sometimes you women can be so frustrating.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by ipodstinks: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

How many men did you see beating their wives.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=ledaman post=102707934] Because some of them can't control their tongues and character they should be turned to punch bags. Idiota of the highest order! undecided[/quote
You comment is really soulless, so if you think she can't control her tongue and should be left to die, what about the innocent child? Should he die too because he was in his mother's womb?
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Ritaifedi3: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2021
On no account should a man lay hands on his pregnant wife.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2021
I was shock to hear this,I was once a member of his church rip ma
The way things happen this days am suprise
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Let us call a spade a spade. Some ppl that call themselves Pastors these days are worst than devil.

Rest in peace young soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by sandra50(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Ororo pastor's wey use red oil call themselves..no one can speak to God for me,be you who..I can only kneel down and collect blessing from my father or grandma..no pastor..I repeat now pastor speaks to directly..God only speaks to few through dreams and happens to me too..once I have a dream it happens..I believe my dreams more than any thing any man will tell me..if I have a dream about accident and I was meant to travel then it's cancelled..one time I had a dream about accident about my sister and she was meant to travel,I still allowed her travel and the accident happened and someone died on her body and after that..any dream I have I must act on it..tell me any revelation that is more than this..keep allowing people lie to you with Bible questions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Abakelawal(f): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Pastor,police, governors, president are the major problem in Nigeria...
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
People spend so much money for marriage to impress others, but cannot spend money to save life. It's pathetic!
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
In my husbands absence I signed for my CS. I think she had the right to sign... What do I know! it could be money issues that led to the negligence. RIP to her.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by fortune1968: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have been saying this and warning people - if you see or hear about Nigerian contemporary pastors - run for your dear life . Never touch them with the longest stick in the world .
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Newboss(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

You mean why do couples fight? That's a less biased question. So if couples fight, the man should let the woman win?

Violence is awful, but don't be biased about it. Domestic violence should be shunned. Fights should start and end without violence
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Smile4mee01: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Barristter07:

If you can drop your number, You deserve some airtime . Nevertheless, the bold is so damn on point.

Awhh Thank you Barrister07.

You seem like a kind-hearted man, May your days be long.

Don't bother, but keep spreading and sharing the love. I am a Nigerian in the Diaspora, Nairaland is like Family to me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

Cos some wives have terrible characters and can't control their tongues
So, it's okay to assault. God help your wife.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Lxgking(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
chival:
I have learnt not to come to any conclusions in matters like this until I hear both sides of the story. Chances are the husband neglected and abused her, but then again her death may be the result of medical negligence. In any case, the husband should cease running and give the dead lady's family his own version of events. May God comfort all her loved ones.
For the sake of civility lemme try to keep this short;
I am not sure you read the post, if you did, then you didn't understand the post; the Doctor made a diagnosis of Antepartum haemorrhage (possibly placenta abruptio) and advised for immediate emergency CS, but no one to sign consent form and the doctors hands are tied, meanwhile the woman kept bleeding inside and lossing blood for almost 48hours, before the husband came and still opted to carry her to another center..... and you just open mouth waaaaaaa "medical negligence" I am quite sure you don't even understand the meaning of that word.

That man is an animal and should be made to answer for the crimes of domestic abuse and withholding his late wife's right to proper health... #Abuja pastor but you carry your wife to go born for maternity tufiakwa#

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Hychineson(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Pastor Called Out Over The Death Of His Pregnant Wife

An Abuja based pastor has been called out over the death of his pregnant wife who allegedly suffered domestic violence, WonderTV Media reports.

A post made by one Mrs. Chizoba Jude-duru on Facebook reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2297777370356558&id=100003729510693
When the so called pastor start performing miracles tomorrow, people will flood the church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by errigdee: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lol.... It wasn't long I DECREE this PROPHESY on NAIRALAND especially the girls/babes/ladies/women to becareful I for-saw this ...well got wounds in my heart..

Check my signature for REALITIES �
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by authority2006(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
chival:
[s] I have learnt not to come to any conclusions in matters like this until I hear both sides of the story. Chances are the husband neglected and abused her, but then again her death may be the result of medical negligence. [/s] In any case, the husband should cease running and give the dead lady's family his own version of events. May God comfort all her loved ones.

What more do you really want to hear from him?
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Newboss:

You mean why do couples fight? That's a less biased question. So if couples fight, the man should let the woman win?

Violence is awful, but don't be biased about it. Domestic violence should be shunned. Fights should start and end without violence
There is a difference between fight and beat.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by DrChukki: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why I don't always pity women that are victims of domestic violence is that if you ever try to advise them to leave the marriage, they will tell you "please leave my husband for me".

A lady will see a man that loves her and leave him. Rather she will prefer to run after someone she will be begging to love her in the marriage.

He's nice looking, speaks well and looks god fearing doesn't make him a responsible man.

Check responsibility first before you say yes.

It a pity my dear that it cost you your life.
RIP to you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by owila4luv(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
This animal too will wake up and call out beloved TB JOSHUA fake!Yahoo pastor
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by iwalolamhi: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Imagine beating a pregnant woman. shocked

Even if she's not pregnant, how dear you beat your woman?

Women are your small mum, your idol. Any man that raises his hand to beat his wife can not prosper, is not a curse from women but a curse from heaven!

May her head judges you!!! cry
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by iwalolamhi: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by DrChukki: 2:25 pm
Why I don't always pity women that are victims of domestic violence is that if you ever try to advise them to leave the marriage, they will tell you "please leave my husband for me".

A lady will see a man that loves her and leave him. Rather she will prefer to run after someone she will be begging to love her in the marriage.

He's nice-looking, speaks well, and looks god-fearing doesn't make him a responsible man.

Check responsibility first before you say yes.

It a pity my dear that it cost you your life.
RIP to you

I wonder too
I can't stay long in that type of relationship.........beating everyday

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by billyG(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Demon's in God's vineyard..saphire deal with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / 3 Nigerian Sisters Mark #NationalSiblingsDay In Sexy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.