Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Facebook Ads Work And How To Run Ads Like A Marketing Guru! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Facebook Ads Work And How To Run Ads Like A Marketing Guru! (175 Views)

List Of E-com And Drop Shipping Facebook Ads Mastery Courses For Sale 2k Each / How Facebook Made Me N1.8MILLION In 60 Days / You Know A Good Sales Guru/coach Who Can Deliver @public Sales/empowerment Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Facebook Ads Work And How To Run Ads Like A Marketing Guru! by Acanbi: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Facebook used to be just a social media where you could create a simple account, add your sister and your college crush as your friends.

In 2021, A LOT has changed! Facebook now boasts of a very robust advertising platform that small business owners can leverage to build traction, engage their prospective audience and showcase their latest products or services.

Do you want to learn more about Facebook Ads, and how you can use Facebook Ads to grow your business today? Oya spend five minutes on my latest blog post. You will love it! - https://acanbi.com/do-facebook-ads-work-in-2021/ .

I will not lie to you. My dream is to see many Nigerian businesses to become more successful. Follow me on twitter and ask me questions on my blog. I would be very eager to help you, I assure you.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy today's holiday.

Re: How Facebook Ads Work And How To Run Ads Like A Marketing Guru! by seamfund: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Acanbi:
Facebook used to be just a social media where you could create a simple account, add your sister and your college crush as your friends.

In 2021, A LOT has changed! Facebook now boasts of a very robust advertising platform that small business owners can leverage to build traction, engage their prospective audience and showcase their latest products or services.

Do you want to learn more about Facebook Ads, and how you can use Facebook Ads to grow your business today? Oya spend five minutes on my latest blog post. You will love it! - https://acanbi.com/do-facebook-ads-work-in-2021/ .

I will not lie to you. My dream is to see many Nigerian businesses to become more successful. Follow me on twitter and ask me questions on my blog. I would be very eager to help you, I assure you.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy today's holiday.

Ur whatsapp contact
Re: How Facebook Ads Work And How To Run Ads Like A Marketing Guru! by Acanbi: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
seamfund:

Ur whatsapp contact

You can reach me on +2348179009837, or mail tomiwa@acanbi.com

(1) (Reply)

New Earning Website Established, (registration Free) / Scrap Vessel For Sale / The Perfect Fathers Day Gift: Usb Desktop Aquarium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.