Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,872 members, 7,966,263 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:28 AM

Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram (411 Views)

Abi We Just Come This Life Come Fūck Only? / It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2021
The first 20 people to report this instagram page and atleast 1photo from the page would get airtime worth N200 instantly.

This person you see here poses as an instagram page seller/booster. When you buy a page from him, he wins your trust by giving all the login details first, when you change the password and pay him, he goes behind and uses his phone number and email to recover the account back from you. he then blocks you from the page you contacted him on, then changes the username of the page you bought and blocks you so that you are not able to find the account on instagram to report it.

He also claimed he has 13 kuda bank accounts he uses to collect cash from victims and getting anyone's BVN is not an issue to open a new account. Let's all report the page till it gets booted out of instagram for the good of the online community. the page is

https://www.instagram.com/_luchy.donaldds/
@_luchy.donaldds

the original owner of the page he is impersonating is https://www.instagram.com/luchydonalds/

I had a couple of friends report him yesterday and he changed his username. Below are a couple of messages we sent back and forth.
first 20 to do this, gets recharge of N200. Just send proof after you have reported the page and a post. Thanks.

PS: Note that he has scammed me of 35k before, I went to the page with another account.

PS2:

Boluwatife ifeoluwa adeshina
Kuda bank

Alebiosu rasak
Kuda microfinance bank

I would not put his number here as that would be the means I would use to trace him when the time comes.

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2021
more

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2021
lastly

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by ceede2: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Change your moniker 1st, you be 419?
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
ceede2:
Change your moniker 1st, you be 419?

furck you and getout. what is your business with my moniker?
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by ceede2: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

furck you and getout. what is your business with my moniker?
.. you so pain, why are you that aggressive.

Check my rule 5.
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
My offer still stands, check my profile, I have given out a few to others on another thread.

(1) (Reply)

Our Destiny Is In Our Hands / FG Set To End HIV Transmission In 2022 / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.