Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands (7952 Views)

Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones / Brands That Are True To The Nigerian Root. Hhere’s Why? Check Out Some Brands / These Brands Are True To The Nigerian Root. Hhere’s Why? Check Out Some Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2021
4ckyou:

I think say na only me experience am, I will never use Nokia android again

You used the same model? . Very terrible experience., and the spare parts are scarce. A whole Nokia, tueh!

6gb ram +64 gb rom is accumulating dust at home. I'll repair it when I'm chanced and dash or sell it it off. Never again
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by 4ckyou: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSoothSayer:

You used the same model? . Very terrible experience., and the spare parts are scarce. A whole Nokia, tueh!

6gb ram +64 gb rom is accumulating dust at home. I'll repair it when I'm chanced and dash or sell it it off. Never again

they are scarce and even if you see them they are very costly
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by paltielx: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wow wow wow, Nokia G20 is now 60k on slot, grab if when it's still cheap, thanks paltielx later
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by lereinter(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga they use Tecno in England India too, ABI na local them be?

Ehnn
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by lereinter(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga they use Tecno in England India too, ABI na local them be?

Really

I don't
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by Mohbola(f): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2021
I am not even surprised anymore
MartinsD12:

No mind them, someone will come here and be telling me this is Nokia you can't compare it with transsion smartphones what nonsense, nokia built on G35, spark 7p on G70 hypocrites here keep saying nokia is better
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by MartinsD12(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Mohbola:
I am not even surprised anymore
Nokia is yet to come with the Chinese contenders, infact Chinese smartphone brands are leading, Tecno is one of them, nokia is a failure.
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by Mohbola(f): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Not all Nokia phones though. They are doing everything to make a come back but I wil get a Tecno or Xiaomi over a Nokia now
MartinsD12:

Nokia is yet to come with the Chinese contenders, infact Chinese smartphone brands are leading, Tecno is one of them, nokia is a failure.
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by MartinsD12(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Mohbola:
Not all Nokia phones though. They are doing everything to make a come back but I wil get a Tecno or Xiaomi over a Nokia now
I agree they are trying to make a come back with a heavy price tag on their mid range phones, nokia x20 is 150k with a midrange snapdragon 480 5G, nokia x10 is costly too, should I talk of nokia 5.4 with a small 4000mah battery for around 86k this is a phone that has snapdragon 662 which xiaomi and poco sold at 62k to 74 highest with better battery life and specs than nokia 5.4, so nokia is not going to get it right any time soon with their stingy specs and greedy pricing
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by Mohbola(f): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
That's true. They have a pricing problem unfortunately
MartinsD12:

I agree they are trying to make a come back with a heavy price tag on their mid range phones, nokia x20 is 150k with a midrange snapdragon 480 5G, nokia x10 is costly too, should I talk of nokia 5.4 with a small 4000mah battery for around 86k this is a phone that has snapdragon 662 which xiaomi and poco sold at 62k to 74 highest with better battery life and specs than nokia 5.4, so nokia is not going to get it right any time soon with their stingy specs and greedy pricing
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by MartinsD12(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Mohbola:
That's true. They have a pricing problem unfortunately
They are greedy, if I have 60k to buy a good phone nothing will make me buy nokia G20 when tecno spark 7p is there except am a tecno novice who is sentimental or just love nokia
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by paltielx: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

They are greedy, if I have 60k to buy a good phone nothing will make me buy nokia G20 when tecno spark 7p is there except am a tecno novice who is sentimental or just love nokia
Spark 7p that will start hanging in less than a year, i will always prefer nokia to any transsion brand until the start selling it in china
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by MartinsD12(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2021
paltielx:
Spark 7p that will start hanging in less than a year, i will always prefer nokia to any transsion brand until the start selling it in china
You lie.
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by paltielx: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

You lie.
MartinsD12:

You lie.
let's see na, i have a lot of frnds using tecno phones, after six to 12 months some of them wil hang, camera wil be blur, some wil only show charging indicator light without charging, some you'll press for a very long time before its ones
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by Epass2f: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
One thing about Nokia smart phone is that the phone is good but when it has fault, na expenses be the issue.

A friend of mine uses the Nokia smart phone, the he told me that the phone is a big phone, that what make hi hate the phone is that, when the phone develop any fault inside you will have to break the screen before you can repair it then after repairing it you will buy another new screen to replace the one you broke with your hand that is ok..
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by paltielx: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Epass2f:
One thing about Nokia smart phone is that the phone is good but when it has fault, na expenses be the issue.

A friend of mine uses the Nokia smart phone, the he told me that the phone is a big phone, that what make hi hate the phone is that, when the phone develop any fault inside you will have to break the screen before you can repair it then after repairing it you will buy another new screen to replace the one you broke with your hand that is ok..
lolz that sounds funny to break the screen, most modern phones are opened from the screen side, if at all your screen had issues, it may not work when you couple the screen back. That's just it
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by Sainthia: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
paltielx:
let's see na, i have a lot of frnds using tecno phones, after six to 12 months some of them wil hang, camera wil be blur, some wil only show charging indicator light without charging, some you'll press for a very long time before its ones
when I just see "I have a friend who uses tecno blah blah blah" I'd know the story was cooked. Na tecno I dey use gan gan, why I never experience am?
Re: Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands by paltielx: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sainthia:
when I just see "I have a friend who uses tecno blah blah blah" I'd know the story was cooked. Na tecno I dey use gan gan, why I never experience am?
cooked wetin, something i dey help them solve the issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bad Has The Mtn Service And Bis Been In Your Area / Mtn Introduces New Charges. / Some Codes On Mtn Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.