Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,788 members, 7,905,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Four (4) Content Creation Mistakes You’re Making No.3 Is Very Important - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four (4) Content Creation Mistakes You’re Making No.3 Is Very Important (285 Views)

Market Research Resource Mistakes You’re Probably Making / How To Figure Out If You’re In The Wrong Job / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four (4) Content Creation Mistakes You’re Making No.3 Is Very Important by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
n this article, I will share four (4) content creation mistakes content creators make, and this was demanded by one of my Instagram audiences.

Now let’s get into it, if you are a content creator or making moves to start creating content, you need to know that content is the most important part of your page.

But it can be a little tricky. As soon as you get it right, you will see huge changes in your content creation.

Before I go ahead, have you concluded on what content you want to start creating? write in the comment section. How do you plan to create it? Video, image?

Here are 4 content mistakes you may be making and not aware of:

1. NOT HAVING A NICHE:
As a content creator, you need a niche to survive and this is for you to know the type of content you want to create. And if you are just starting out as a content creator and you’ve not decided on the niche you will like to focus on, I will list different niches you should consider and make sure you have the core strength in the niche you want to focus on. Below are 8 popular niche you can pick from:

How to make money
Healthy & Fitness
Lifestyle
Beauty & Fashion
Parenting
Personal Development
Diet & Nurtition
Personal Finance
Finally, having a niche is also to have you have a clear idea of who your idea are.

2. CONFUSING CONTENT:
Are you posting just anything or you are strategic about what you post? Here is another mistake content creators make, and the truth is that when you just keep posting just anything, anyhow, any day it confuses those that follow your content and that’s why having a content is the most important and good one. And also, posting confusing content can hold back your growth.

READ MORE HERE: https://sisilizzzy.com/four-4-content-creation-mistakes-youre-making-no-3-is-very-important/

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Content Creation Mistakes You’re Making No.3 Is Very Important by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Have you read this beautiful piece?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Like Mad, I Reside In Benin City, I Have A National Diploma In Busi / How to Gain A Positively Unfair Advantage in Business and in Life as a Lady / IF 2000 NAIRA PER 4 Refferals Is Not Small For You Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.